siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I know CS is not Pulitzer material and - yes - there are some plot holes, like Every AVN I have enjoyed but, I'm not a professional editor for my day job and I take my AVNs lite - RL has me covered for drama and I don't play my AVNs for more of the same.
If this was aimed at me, I feel it was. I was just offering to help clear up some of the holes. There's no need to make more renders or anything, just a few things here and there to clear up things.

Not much can be done with the way everything started, but her being upset at him for 10 years seems a bit out of place. Upset for a week, maybe, but she loves him and he is, up to that point, her best friend. She would have went to talk to him at some point and work things out. I mean she does everything for him, washes his uniform, goes to every game (even though she hates the sports), makes sure her sports don't interfere, even feeds his fish. Yet they never talk about their issues...

Up to them if they would like help for free. In the form of suggestions.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I literally only downloaded the update because it said completed. It isn't.

Besides anything else, there are so many story points unaddressed.
It isn't completed. The last part, the Epilogue, comes around the end of the year. The F95 mod who sets the tag was just too lazy to read and understand the devs, who said the main story is completed. Well, the game isn't.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It isn't completed. The last part, the Epilogue, comes around the end of the year. The F95 mod who sets the tag was just too lazy to read and understand the devs, who said the main story is completed. Well, the game isn't.
They understand the devs, but now it is no longer in 'Early Access', that is what metric the mods here use to decide if complete or not (as stupid as that as is but ehh...when has anything done around here made much sense).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Yes, that s confusing! Because I didn't see MC got settled with either Mallory or Jeye@end of Ch.8!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so... I'm confused. I keep stopping after the Mallory part before the Jaye part, but Mallory is telling me it's over in you're in the Open Relationship with her.

And I rejected everybody and I mean everybody except her and Jaye, even turned down the Amanda threesome, and yet it still didn't change anything. Yet I know from the image files there is an ending where both of them are with him, so where did I go wrong?

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Ya know, I was playing through again. Jaye's first kiss was actually the night she snuck into the MC's bedroom after she found out about her dad marrying the MC's mom. Where she first confesses to love him in the prologue.

Yet, the diary says it was her first kiss with Tara, then there's the whole 'ask her about her first kiss' thing. So, she has had three first kisses, just wondering how that works?

Man reading a second time, even Christin says Jaye and him never dated in the hospital scene when he's talking to a his lawyer.

Maybe I am wrong, I missed a lot (forgot what I read). There are still a few things that could be cleared up, like the first kiss thing for one.

Still haven't figured out what the blinking mouse thing is about, I click on it and it does nothing, just advances the story.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ok so... I'm confused. I keep stopping after the Mallory part before the Jaye part, but Mallory is telling me it's over in you're in the Open Relationship with her.

And I rejected everybody and I mean everybody except her and Jaye, even turned down the Amanda threesome, and yet it still didn't change anything. Yet I know from the image files there is an ending where both of them are with him, so where did I go wrong?
You have 2 key choices in chapter 6 when you sleep first with Mallory, then with Jaye:

if you choose Mallory over Jaye, you will end up with Mallory (and possibly Amanda as well);

if you choose the open relationship, Mallory will dump you in the final chapter and you end up with Jaye;

if you choose Jaye over Mallory, Jaye will tell you in the final chapter that she is willing to share you with Mallory, therefore you can choose between both of them and Jaye only (this is the only way to end up with both of them).

Reactions: JonDoe27

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
If you wiped her character from the whole story, it wouldn't change anything at all. She is just a filler as much as Rikki and her mother and the divorced chick our MC fucks in an early chapter.
That one isn't quite right though. Tara played an important part in the backstory, and then had some additional input in the later parts where she was still acting as something of a mediator for Jaye and MC and giving them gentle nudges towards each other. You can say Fiona, Rikki, and Linda played a part as well, for various reasons, but they are the ones that you can remove easily without any real story impact - you can just write around their parts easily enough. With Tara you would need a lot more rewriting to take her out of the story.

Oct 9, 2021
You have 2 key choices in chapter 6 when you sleep first with Mallory, then with Jaye:

if you choose Mallory over Jaye, you will end up with Mallory (and possibly Amanda as well);

if you choose the open relationship, Mallory will dump you in the final chapter and you end up with Jaye;

if you choose Jaye over Mallory, Jaye will tell you in the final chapter that she is willing to share you with Mallory, therefore you can choose between both of them and Jaye only (this is the only way to end up with both of them).
Worth noting, that if you choose Jaye in chapter 6, she doesn't ALWAYS offers to share you with Mallory in the latest chapter, you need to make sure the following also happens;
1) in chapter 6 you need to tell Mallory that you were just having sex with her to help her out
2) in the latest chapter you need to tell Mallory that you wish things could be different (and you need at leats 80 love with mal at this point, or maybe at the same point as step 4 below, not sure)
3) You need to phone a friend when helping Jaye with her student stuff
4) When Jaye offers to share you, you must have at least 95 love with Jaye

s4dam

Feb 16, 2020
If you wiped her character from the whole story, it wouldn't change anything at all. She is just a filler as much as Rikki and her mother and the divorced chick our MC fucks in an early chapter.
yeah i know she not the primary character, but just to bad there lots potential to be expand with her involvement..
like there a 3some of tare bear & Jaye will be quite nice like mall & amanda..
so yeah everyone has a their own fave char but maybe for me tare bear is one of my fav in this game.. hehehehe

Victor Shakespeare

Nov 6, 2023
Be in both Mallory and Jaye open relationship doesn't definitely lead to Jaye solo bar ending.While MC was in Polygene Headquarters,during the dialogue with Jaye in Chapter 9,chose "Pep talk".This will lead to the broke up with Jaye after the inevitable Broke up with Mallory,and also unlock the achievement-Crash and Burn.I've tried many times,and it seems you can't unlock this achievement in any other paths.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes