pitao

May 18, 2023
i remember this game and how i hated sister and her lesbian friend. the cliffhanger from last chapter for some reason has the blonde lesbian back. there is more lesbian shit?
You realize that in the title tags lesbian is one of them right? Well it should be added to the OP tags as well, specially if isn't avoidable (can't remember the story and the events well right now, last I played was too many months ago). I guess most guys are turned on from "lesbian shit" hehehe I'm for sure one of them :p

yungcatpiss

Jan 6, 2020
The ending/endings are still to come, hopefully the end of this year.

Personally I really enjoyed chapter 9, wish it was longer but then I always want more.

So far I've tried my fuck boy save, where he's in an open relationship with both and also slept with every other woman as I figured this where I would see the most content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will try a new pure Jaye run later as she is my favourite anyway.
yea i got no scenes doing this for the last update lmaoo

pitao

May 18, 2023
Now I'm so confused as fuck. I guess I have to wait a proper walkthrough in order to solve that problem.
Yeah just wait for MrBubu pdf walkthrough update, they are very good and easy to read once you get used to their WT style with labels for paths etc and even bugs/inconsistencies in the code when necessary. May take a while because MrBubu was away on holidays so must be over swamped with WTs to update.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Why is the file 7.4gb on GoFile but 6.9gb on all of the others?
Most likely because the site is using GB instead of GiB or vice versa. 1 GB is 10^9 or 1,000,000,000. 1 GiB is 2^30 or 1,073,741,824, but lots of people use them interchangeably.

Do the math and you'll see that 7.4GB = 6.9GiB

Reactions: pitao

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
after sex with Jaye in this update she literally offer it. I used URM to get that conversation, so no idea how to trigger it normally
I've used URM but the code doesn't specify the conditions for each route, so I'm at my wit's end. Which code did you choose in order to get that scene?

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes