xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
This game has NTR? cheating tag?
No, and it doesn't need it to be a great game. The only type of 'NTR' here is NETORI, which means only the MC does the fucking. Shocking, I know. Now, move on and look for cuck shit somewhere else, or use those tags to only get NTR games, if you like them so much. Chasing Sunsets isn't that kinda... 'masterpiece'. Thank fuck for that.:rolleyes:

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Did we play the same game ?? Netori is never tagged as NTR, in case you didn't know, it's only tagged as cheating, so it's not the type of NTR that guy's looking for.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
An update this fast? Did Stoya stuff Kent full of caffeine or something?

In all seriousness, glad to see these two committed to completing this story. Here's hoping they have a long and prosperous career in the AVN world :)

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChasingSunsets-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
No, and it doesn't need it to be a great game. The only type of 'NTR' here is NETORI, which means only the MC does the fucking. Shocking, I know. Now, move on and look for cuck shit somewhere else, or use those tags to only get NTR games, if you like them so much. Chasing Sunsets isn't that kinda... 'masterpiece'. Thank fuck for that.:rolleyes:

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Did we play the same game ?? Netori is never tagged as NTR, in case you didn't know, it's only tagged as cheating, so it's not the type of NTR that guy's looking for.
Yes?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Overview:
Chasing Sunsets follows the story of step-siblings reconnecting and dealing with the fallout of their parents' unexpected deaths. As the story progresses, they will cooperate (or compete) with each other to discover the secrets of their parents' success in business and in love. The player's choices will determine both how the game ends, and whom he finishes it with. Explore majestic Tonalu Island and the motivations of the tempting ladies encountered along the way...But don't lose sight of what you're there for!​
step-siblings
:cautious:

As if normal brother-sister incest wasn't boring enough. Why does this have the incest tag? And no incest patch to fix it? Step siblings don't count.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I played this game awhile ago and was hoping for a Linda path to show up eventually but I guess that has never happened considering how the dev just focuses on Jaye and Mallory after 9 Chapters.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Getting an error trying to load save file from v0.8a:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x000000004a566640>"

I'm using SonsOLiberty 's compressed version.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes