bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
With so much quality in this game, I wish the dev would have come up with a different Daz character for Lisa rather than make her Jaye with brunette hair. She's a hot character, no doubt, but you can't help see they're the same character with different hair.
There must be a connection between Lisa and Jaye, else its pretty bad move from devs

Oct 4, 2019
My biggest, and pretty much only complaint, with this game is that it seems to be strictly a choice of either Jaye or Mallory. Just tried doing another playthrough on the new update, where I tried to keep it platonic with both of them and pursue some of the "side" girls, and still somehow ended up in an open relationship with Mallory, despite turning her down multiple times. I get they aren't main LIs, but it just sucks that Bianca is easily my favorite character and it seems that she won't be an option.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
My biggest, and pretty much only complaint, with this game is that it seems to be strictly a choice of either Jaye or Mallory. Just tried doing another playthrough on the new update, where I tried to keep it platonic with both of them and pursue some of the "side" girls, and still somehow ended up in an open relationship with Mallory, despite turning her down multiple times. I get they aren't main LIs, but it just sucks that Bianca is easily my favorite character and it seems that she won't be an option.
Maybe you can give Bianca a baby in the end.:HideThePain:

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
With so much quality in this game, I wish the dev would have come up with a different Daz character for Lisa rather than make her Jaye with brunette hair. She's a hot character, no doubt, but you can't help see they're the same character with different hair.
Wrong. Jaye is a mixture of several different models I haven't figured out yet, which is why she's so poorly-duplicated in fan art. Lisa is just a straight up Aurore model.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
To get this scene, you can't be on cooperate path with Jaye in early chapter. I think it is not worth it. The mesopredator scene is also good enough for me. Although the other scene fit much more.
Mesopredator comes up in my Jaye/Lisa main route and is great. I've reached the other one with the gallery unlocker and I agree with you: it definitely fit better with the story and the previously roleplay of the two characters.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Mesopredator comes up in my Jaye/Lisa main route and is great. I've reached the other one with the gallery unlocker and I agree with you: it definitely fit better with the story and the previously roleplay of the two characters.
I am in the fuckboy path. Fuck everyone.:ROFLMAO: So it doesn't bother me much.
Do anyone one follow Kali(the bartender )path? Did they finally fuck?:sneaky:

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I am in the fuckboy path. Fuck everyone.:ROFLMAO: So it doesn't bother me much.
Do anyone one follow Kali(the bartender )path? Did they finally fuck?:sneaky:
Kaili starts to give MC a BJ in the club restroom, but gets interrupted. In Ch8 they talk briefly regardless of path, and Kaili notes every time the MC comes into the club it's with a hotter woman, and says something about never having had a chance.

The MC says "Not true, the timing just didn't work out." ~~Paraphrased.

• Haha
Reactions: OWSam000

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Ok f*ck, The scene Apex Predator is such a bust.
- I mean to get it, you will definitely have to OFF Jaye path and in open relation with Mallory ( which you will not getting all of her scene ). But if you in serious relationship with her, it might very have consequences.
Yet until now I still can't get that scene, I've replayed at the start of both Boss Man and Boss Lady path, but still unable to unlock it. Maybe it have something to do with her scene after Jaye texted you in chapter 8 ???

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes