indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The last scene of the chapter is MC and Jaye getting in the car with Tara at the airport (at least in my playthrough). Then there is a preview scene of what comes next that involves some negligence in the genetic testing facility where they are cloning Bandit 2.
so same as me...than this release was only bug fix..cuz i already played this... iin last chapter i killed the eassassin and i was at hospital and wake up there...but than chapter ends and after credits there is airport scene and u go with tara and jayje..right?

nikuchan

Jan 28, 2020
so same as me...than this release was only bug fix..cuz i already played this... iin last chapter i killed the eassassin and i was at hospital and wake up there...but than chapter ends and after credits there is airport scene and u go with tara and jayje..right?
nope, there's content with Bianca,Lisa and story progress, you finished chapter 8..new release is 9.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
chapter 9, but you will only see the new scenes on Bianca and Lisa route.
actually no, I downloaded 9a and Joker's mod and Continue apeared got to the scenes after, and I had Bianca and Lisa before so now all good a Hell of an Update !

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I've just been doing a Jaye solo route, but out of curiosity, for those of you who are wooing both Mallory & Jaye, do those routes seem meshable? (ie. can you have both?)

It feels like they are friends and seem semi-open to both being with the MC, so just wanted to ask. Thanks much.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I've just been doing a Jaye solo route, but out of curiosity, for those of you who are wooing both Mallory & Jaye, do those routes seem meshable? (ie. can you have both?)

It feels like they are friends and seem semi-open to both being with the MC, so just wanted to ask. Thanks much.
There appears to be a dual route. I'm running a dozen or so, and at least one of them is threading that needle - or at least it was as of release v0.7. The RenPy change over effed up my saves, and I haven't advanced beyond that because I haven't had the time to replay from the beginning...

Reactions: Razrback16

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
nope, there's content with Bianca,Lisa and story progress, you finished chapter 8..new release is 9.
uhm...why installed it saying chapter 8 than? my last saves were on novemeber the 7th...i really don't understand this

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
actually no, I downloaded 9a and Joker's mod and Continue apeared got to the scenes after, and I had Bianca and Lisa before so now all good a Hell of an Update !
are those scenes the one with Bianca on the massage bed and with Lisa she give mc a BJ?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

is doable,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Jesus, just read the Changelog in the OP if you've already played version 0.9
you said wrong and you shit me?? that was not a full release but a bugfix...the 0,9 release was at first days of novemeber...there was some wrong info in forum and someone had problems with saves too..that's why ii've asked wiith how game acted , scenes post credit and some preview scenes add that to 0,9being chapter 8 , was a bit confusing. so calm your tits

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I'm running multiple saves including one with the Jaye & Mallory open relationship (the only one that is up to date with current content).

There have been no ultimatums or pick me/her discussions - Yet...

The end of chapter summaries show that Jaye is not fully onboard with the open relationship, but they also show that Mallory was not fully onboard with the 3sum she and the MC had with Amanda.

My feeling is that we can thread the needle and maintain an open relationship for a period of time.

Epilogue choices/moments - when we get them - could easily force the MC to pick who he rides off into the sunset with.

It could also mean that he ends up with both women leaving him for others who want to make the commitment to a solo relationship.

I think we will get choices in the final, pre-epilogue, content to decide to go solo with either Jaye or Mallory but I have no idea how that will impact the potential for 'side' fun - (if there is any chance of having a present day 3sum with Jaye and Tara or continuing to have 3sums with Mallory and Amanda).

One of my treats to self will be a replay - Jaye solo - during time off at Christmas.

Cheers!! :coffee:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
you said wrong and you shit me?? that was not a full release but a bugfix...the 0,9 release was at first days of novemeber...there was some wrong info in forum and someone had problems with saves too..that's why ii've asked wiith how game acted , scenes post credit and some preview scenes add that to 0,9being chapter 8 , was a bit confusing. so calm your tits
Yeah, because I thought you where smart enough to check the changelog first, my bad!

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes