NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Black hair Jaye is still the best girl in that lineup. :love:

Ayo LizaS NebulousShooter felicemastronzo Tara isn't even the best girl in her own game. :KEK::Kappa:
I wish both were not in the game, at least we would have gotten an ending with black hair Jaye here and Tara would not get ruined because they dont understand what made her so beloved in this one :HideThePain:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Tara and Lisa will reprise their roles from Chasing Sunsets and hopefully allow players who were intrigued by them to get to know them a lot better!
I hope MC gets to nail Lisa one more time before she continues her journey to the next game......
I was looking forward to
Redhead - MC - Blondie threesome

Reactions: valbitterb

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Will admit I'm pretty curious about their next game - hoping they go bigtime with a bigger cast overall, etc like Summer's Gone / BaD. That is what tends to make the games feel more real, IMO.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm currently playing the last update cause I'm late af.

Has it already been confirmed we'll be playing as Jason (Lisa's cousin) in the next game?

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I have never read this anticipation
I haven't read it anywhere as well, that's why I was asking.

Lisa and her cousin have a love-strained relation very similar to Jaye and the MC, and a quasi-incest one to top. Both are core elements of CS that I think they want to keep in the next game.

Playing the bar scene after they announced the new game with her as LI it seems quite obvious they're setting up their backstory.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I haven't read it anywhere as well, that's why I was asking.

Lisa and her cousin have a love-strained relation very similar to Jaye and the MC, and a quasi-incest one to top. Both are core elements of CS that I think they want to keep in the next game.

Playing the bar scene after they announced the new game with her as LI it seems quite obvious they're setting up their backstory.
His cousin would be incest, I don't think it's the right time on patreon.

I am also not convinced that Lisa and Tara will be so central.With so many LIs the story cannot be too centered on one relationship.

In cs it was fine because there were 2 LIs in the end

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes