Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I think most of the players would like to see a throuple but let's be honest here. Would it fit to the story? I don't think so. MC have to chose at one point and I can live with that. A throuple ending, as tempting as it may be, doesn't really fit. I can't help it.
i only played till chapter 5, and until then as far as i remember even if i tried to avoid mallory i think i had just 1-2 trust points with her...still i was forced a scene at the end of chapter 5...i don't want to choose so i thought if i make all the wrong choices with mallory we won't get together right? But no we still get a sex scene anyway...so is it written in the story that you will have to choose between the 2 main LI or is there any way of not dating any of the main LI from the start?

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Since Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt i know i have to choose for the better of it. Man up and decide on one of the goddesses! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Flowing Thought

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
i only played till chapter 5, and until then as far as i remember even if i tried to avoid mallory i think i had just 1-2 trust points with her...still i was forced a scene at the end of chapter 5...i don't want to choose so i thought if i make all the wrong choices with mallory we won't get together right? But no we still get a sex scene anyway...so is it written in the story that you will have to choose between the 2 main LI or is there any way of not dating any of the main LI from the start?
That doesn't seem right. Did you actually have a sex scene or was it just Mall accidently grabbing MC dick. I thought that even on Mall path you could turn that scene down (I didn't obviously). I definitely did on my Jaye path route. There's a similar scene with Jaye stripping while you're in the shower, but if you are on Mall path, you can stop it going further.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
That doesn't seem right. Did you actually have a sex scene or was it just Mall accidently grabbing MC dick. I thought that even on Mall path you could turn that scene down (I didn't obviously). I definitely did on my Jaye path route. There's a similar scene with Jaye stripping while you're in the shower, but if you are on Mall path, you can stop it going further.
No the sex scene actually happened as far as i remember...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
No the sex scene actually happened as far as i remember...
I just checked my saves. After she grabbed your dick, she turns to go. If you stop her you have scene, if you let her go, you don't (and that's on Mal path). Unless we are talking about a different scene.

Dec 14, 2021
Hey all, wanted to take a moment to explain the lack of preview renders lately. It's not complicated. As we near the end of the story, some segments of story are spoilers in and of themselves. Putting too many previews up of a single event can allow people to piece together the bigger picture, etc. Over the next two days, our artwork on one such scene will be wrapping up, leading to a series of shorter scenes which we can pull from without spoiling anything important. We appreciate your patience!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey all, wanted to take a moment to explain the lack of preview renders lately. It's not complicated. As we near the end of the story, some segments of story are spoilers in and of themselves. Putting too many previews up of a single event can allow people to piece together the bigger picture, etc. Over the next two days, our artwork on one such scene will be wrapping up, leading to a series of shorter scenes which we can pull from without spoiling anything important. We appreciate your patience!
Look three posts above yours.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
So, I just decided to pick this up a few days ago following a recommendation by Sancho1969 (thanks man!) and I love it so far (to the end of Ch8). It's a bit different to some of the other games I've played, and you need that sometimes. That novelty value certainly adds a little something to it for me.

I'm a bit conflicted though, because I find Mallory drop-dead gorgeous, and Jaye doesn't quite work for me... but I find it impossible to turn Jaye down, so she will be my ride or die here. Maybe if I had turned her down from the start, it would have been easier, and not lead to a certain night where before dinner you can break a heart, or before sleep you can become the biggest dick ever...

I admit I can be an emotional guy when called for, and I like a good rom-com, but I would never have thought that games like these could pull on the heartstrings. Now, I've found a third game that has brought a genuine tear to my eye, so well-played devs.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
So, I just decided to pick this up a few days ago following a recommendation by Sancho1969 (thanks man!) and I love it so far (to the end of Ch8). It's a bit different to some of the other games I've played, and you need that sometimes. That novelty value certainly adds a little something to it for me.

I'm a bit conflicted though, because I find Mallory drop-dead gorgeous, and Jaye doesn't quite work for me... but I find it impossible to turn Jaye down, so she will be my ride or die here. Maybe if I had turned her down from the start, it would have been easier, and not lead to a certain night where before dinner you can break a heart, or before sleep you can become the biggest dick ever...

I admit I can be an emotional guy when called for, and I like a good rom-com, but I would never have thought that games like these could pull on the heartstrings. Now, I've found a third game that has brought a genuine tear to my eye, so well-played devs.
I'm very similar, I really like both LIs though, I've done the open relationship route and the solo jaye route but i can't bring myself to turn down jaye for a solo Mallory, it just feels like jaye is supposed to be with the MC. Though I've gotta say Mallory is awesome i love her humor.

Reactions: TheFurs

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I'm very similar, I really like both LIs though, I've done the open relationship route and the solo jaye route but i can't bring myself to turn down jaye for a solo Mallory, it just feels like jaye is supposed to be with the MC. Though I've gotta say Mallory is awesome i love her humor.
What endings can you predict on the open relationship route?? I mean with whom MC can end up with:unsure:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I went back to one of the path-split points I'd specifically saved for this. It meant turning Jaye down (and breaking her heart), but I wanted to see the Mallory path as well, so it had to be done. I have one Jaye (Mallory "friendzoned"), one Mallory (Jaye "brother"), and one with both girls "Open" - to see where that one goes.
What endings can you predict on the open relationship route?? I mean with whom MC can end up with:unsure:
I'm not sure about endings, but at the moment for me, both girls are in an open relationship with MC and know about each other. They sort of share the time (two nights each per week) but they're not exactly happy about it and will try to turn their open relationship into a locked-down one, I imagine. It's just been discussed, but I am on the side of the fence that can't see a Jaye/Mallory throuple working. If anything, it could end on still having the two in open relationships, but I don't think that would be a satisfactory way of finishing everyone's story.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes