VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chasing the Cheerleader [v0.1] [Reepyr]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Aside from the fact that the Guy looked creepy AF lol.

The premise for the game was good, the story and game play could have good also given time.

But, sadly many many Devs on patreon fall into the cash trap of ever pleasing the whims of those who pledge money, and those whims change endlessly.

My words above remind me of the movie Gladiator, the mob is fickle, want this today, that tomorrow, the other the next day and so on, endlessly trying to please the mob, means so many games that could have been good never get the start simply because the Dev has no real power or control anymore once he begins cowering to the hourly changes of the fickle mob ;)

Last edited:

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Aside from the fact that the Guy looked creepy AF lol.

The premise for the game was good, the story and game play could have good also given time.

But, sadly many many Devs on patreon fall into the cash trap of ever pleasing the whims of those who pledge money, and those whims change endlessly.

My words above remind me of the movie Gladiator, the mob is fickle, want this today, that tomorrow, the other the next day and so on, endlessly trying to please the mob, means so many games that could have been good never get the start simply because the Dev has no real power or control anymore once he begins cowering to the hourly changes of the fickle mob ;)
But what is he doing right now? I saw his previous project is some rpgm shit, so it pisses me off that such a promising game is abandoned.

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
But what is he doing right now? I saw his previous project is some rpgm shit, so it pisses me off that such a promising game is abandoned.
yea thats just plain sad, rpgm is the single worst games platform ever invented, most artwork on it is great, but, the actual game play in rpgm is the worst, never understand why anyone choose that platform.

Zeran147

Sep 1, 2017
This is the patreon for the project that they plan on working on, however there isnt much there yet. Said they wont post anything till they have somthing worth posting and wont collect till they have a demo out.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well as long as the game last longer then 10 minutes and chicks dont blue ball you and theres no balloon boobs
cant be all that bad :D

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes