VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chasing the Cheerleader [v0.1] [Reepyr]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does he get to fuck the girl? or is this going to be one of those wait 2 years before he gets his dick wet type of game?

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
Why are so many complaining about the male character for looking creepy.Lol idk what fairy tale land some of you live in but usually ppl are this are creepy looking. So your knocking the artist for being too realistic for you?

D

Deleted member 992182

Really hot idea for a game and good start. Keep making it!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1

When you use your pc or learning a course
(visible to read, first line in the middle of the screen)
for example:

m_using_computer

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
First you were ok with being called male slut even making jokes then you bite my head off for calling you male slut and now you're calling yourself male slut again. I will never understand men. :cautious:
a maleslut gotta do what a maleslut gotta do...

but seriously... this game is what nightmares are fueled by

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:unsure: :unsure:

she must have some serious muscles or extrem elasticity on her hips to not broke during exercice or cheerleaders events.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
First of all, I am glad that Reepyr is back. I hope, updates will come way faster than it used to be when Tara was under development. So far, this game really looks promising and I definitely will keep an eye on that. I am a bit worried about the many options you have. You easily can miss important content if he keeps it that way. It's also too early for a review, I will wait for that for v03 or v04. Let's see how this game will develop. I loved Tara, so I am excited about this one. :)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm not going to bother with a full review, because there isn't much point as I stopped playing. I don't want to hate on the models the dev chose because everyone has already shat upon them anyway. Perhaps they could be improved by using less extreme facial expressions, but that's neither here nor there.

My two biggest gripes are a) the small text and b) the story itself. My eyesight is poor, and it wouldn't surprise me if there were a lot of other potential players of the game in the same predicament. Having clear, easily readable text in what is essentially a text based game seems to be a Business 101 no-brainer, but I see lots of new devs making the same mistake.

My other issue is the story itself, or rather the way that it's set up. I love the basic scenario of the story--a photography teacher with a beautiful student to seduce definitely scratches one of my favorite itches. Unfortunately the way the story is presented to the player, it's set up to be uncomfortably sleazy, particularly given the stated time limit. Why not instead play out a scenario where he notices her, encourages her, asks her to model for some "art" projects and allow a relationship to develop out of that, whether it's a quick fling or something more serious? I think everyone playing this game knows and expects that the object is to fuck the girl, but it doesn't need to be so sleazy. Even if it's a power fantasy thing, it could be executed better.

Zeran147

Sep 1, 2017
Its on hold for now. Reepyr and 3DZen found people didn't really get on board with it, so the lack of early support had made them put it on hold while they work on different project instead.

They stressted that its not abandoned... yet, but they wont be working on it in any serious manner for the foreseeable future.
3Dzen did say that he may mock up come CtC images/anims for the people who did like the conent.

Reactions: Bob Stratsburg
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes