EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner1(1).png

Overview:
Our main character Danielle wakes up in a strange room dressed only in a flimsy hospital gown. She doesn’t know how she got there, where she is or how to get out of there. Strange people she meets underway don’t seem very inclined to shed light on the situation. At the moment, Chasm of Sin doesn’t have very much content but we hope to change that in the future as we develop our game engine and characters.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-13
Release Date: 2021-05-13
Developer: DynEggs
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 8.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Come back in a year or so and it may well be worth plaing, for now though a complete waste of time.

Reactions: DynEggs

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
The game's got very little content, but what's there is fairly high quality in terms of the writing/systems. Probably not worth playing at the moment, but this is definitely one to keep an eye out for in the future.

• Red Heart

DynEggs

Aug 8, 2019
Thank you guys for your kind comments! Much appreciated.

Please dev add tranformation content please
What kind of transformation did you have in mind?

yes please .
i alway's like games where females are modified (not futa)
please add it so we can mod them add tattoo's | increase / decrease there breast/body/hip size | change hair | .. let your imangination run wild

just please no futa
Nice suggestion! I like it.

The tag should be changed to "Others".
I have reported it to the moderators.

Come back in a year or so and it may well be worth plaing, for now though a complete waste of time.
We are kinda hoping we'll be more efficient in producing new content than that, tho!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'd prefer the game to focus on mental changes other than making the MC stupid. Pretty much every game here already has mutant tits and a lot have bimbofication. Making gameplay a balance between between keeping the owner happy and losing control of the MC would be fun. Physical changes like BE should be included for those who like that sort of thing, but not be required or inevitable 9as in pretty much every game like this).

I do generally like the looks of the characters, though the MC's mouth makes her look less than attractive. The female who wakes her up is perfect for her role.

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
How's development going? Tempted to sub to the patreon, but seems like there's not been much in the way of updates or support.

DynEggs

Aug 8, 2019
How's development going? Tempted to sub to the patreon, but seems like there's not been much in the way of updates or support.
Hi there, really nice of you to check up on the game :)

We aren't progressing as fast as we would actually like. We decided to work on dialogue mechanics and UI and they are progressing fine but the story and the renders are a little lagging at the moment given other life factors. We should get it into higher gear now. I don't want to lose momentum because then you just can't bother to pick it up again.

You asking about the progress is very motivational tbh :D