Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

zenford

Sep 22, 2019
You can find a chastity belt, if I remember well, somewhere (perhaps a locker?) in the backstage during the play. You will never be locked but you can lock yourself if you want. You will get the opportunity to lock others if they like you enough or are scared of you enough, albeit I don't know if it's viable to do it to each of them before you get to your room at the end of the day (albeit all student characters are lockable, just not necessarily before you get to your room at the end of the day).
info. belt is hidden drama class in dressing room, belt can be worn on you if you are submissive enough after school by any students, can be dressed in "jojo" club after school, and if misbehave enough - "revenge" scene

Reactions: Useraro

zenford

Sep 22, 2019
probably need to add to some games FAQ where and how to find the belt. for example in "Hail dictator" this content is very very deep and only a few scenes after 6 hours of gameplay,
. in TITs, this is only one NPC with a belt with a short quest, in a "Fetish hotel" it's just a couple of backstage scenes while sleeping ...

Reactions: ooeeoo and Useraro

AstriaTaltrix

Sep 5, 2017
A few more not on the list:

Vixens Tail Duskvale:
https://f95zone.to/threads/vixens-tail-duskvale-v0-3-2-fluxcarnal.66857/
I'd put it in the light category though as it is hard to get to the chastity and once you do there isn't much chastity content currently as being in chastity basically prevents you from having any sex at all, which doesn't make much sense as it is simply a Cage on the penis so you should be able to at least use your holes but everything avoids doing anything with you. You also have to be a werewolf to get put into Chastity.

Inheritance:
https://f95zone.to/threads/inheritance-va61-public-aftermath-team.6291/
It supposedly has Chastity but is hard to get to and I'm not sure how well it is implemented.
This comment tells how to achieve getting to it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/inheritance-va61-public-aftermath-team.6291/page-98#post-6054710
So probably in the light zone.

Soles of the Succubus:
https://f95zone.to/threads/soles-of-the-succubus-v0-22-sole-hunter.64014/
Warning: To get to the Chastity part you have to deal with some feet licking
How to get to it is mentioned here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/soles-of-the-succubus-v0-22-sole-hunter.64014/page-5#post-7253269
So this is probably also in the light category as it is only a temporary thing it seems.

Newlyweds to be:
https://f95zone.to/threads/newlywed-to-be-v1-03-dedagames.80980/
I haven't tried it yet really but there is a pic of the main character in Chastity, it is also mainly about cuckolding I believe and the Chastity assists with that.
It is mentioned how to achieve the Chastity here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/newlywed-to-be-v1-03-dedagames.80980/page-4#post-5678847
I would probably give it a medium as it probably has some decent content regarding the Chastity as it is a part of Cucking, but I don't know exactly yet how much.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: richarddlopatin

mhill

Oct 15, 2017
For Inheritance the chastity content is limited to one character with 3 or 4 scenes for it. The game checks chastity status for which chastity scene plays and what options are available when you initiate sex (there are no options to have sex with it on, you can only end the interaction if you try to initiate sex) but doesn't check for chastity in ambient scenes (which is 90% of the content). I think the main problem is how much of a mess the game mechanics are to begin with as the ambient scenes are mostly static text dumps and make up the vast majority of gameplay. As far as I know the only in-scene variables are the names/titles of the characters.

This may get fixed later, but I think the devs are more interested in adding more end game content than actually fleshing out the game mechanics.

Reactions: Innocience

mhill

Oct 15, 2017
In Fetish Locator I think it's mostly for the NTR fetish. While getting the cage is unavoidable there are two options: the NTR cage and the LC cage. The NTR cage has obvious results of getting NTR'd. The LC, or Love Conquers Cage (i think i just threw up in my mouth a little), results in a rimjob and you can get the cage off afterwards. Both sides of it, as well as the scene leading up to it, were poorly handled/written IMO but then again masculine bodies being submissive isn't my thing.

I would put it under the Medium category since you have the option of getting rid of it fairly quickly.

Oct 25, 2017
In Fetish Locator I think it's mostly for the NTR fetish. While getting the cage is unavoidable there are two options: the NTR cage and the LC cage. The NTR cage has obvious results of getting NTR'd. The LC, or Love Conquers Cage (i think i just threw up in my mouth a little), results in a rimjob and you can get the cage off afterwards. Both sides of it, as well as the scene leading up to it, were poorly handled/written IMO but then again masculine bodies being submissive isn't my thing.

I would put it under the Medium category since you have the option of getting rid of it fairly quickly.
Is it hot at least? I know it's a generic vote-for-your-kink type of game and I usually try to avoid those but maybe it has enough content on each kink to be worth a play?

mhill

Oct 15, 2017
Is it hot at least? I know it's a generic vote-for-your-kink type of game and I usually try to avoid those but maybe it has enough content on each kink to be worth a play?
It's similar to shattered in its pathing options where you're opting into certain characters' content, like the dominant girl or the submissive girl, but the game shoehorns in your character's original girlfriend pretty hard. You can also toggle off most fetishes or even just opt out of them in-game.

The way the chastity cage was introduced was a very odd choice for the game since the unavoidable forced content runs counter the entire point of the game, especially for a kink as divisive as chastity play. The cage can come off the next day and you can just skip the day it's on by studying, so there's no real story impact other than maybe the character wanting to get back at the blackmailer. You can also choose to keep it on so there will be more chastity content in the future.

Reactions: richarddlopatin

ace14165

Jun 2, 2020
has light-medium chastity content. It's unavoidable but it's only there at the beginning of the game.

Ravenmore

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone know of games with a male MC/protagonist(not in chastity) and other characters(futa/trans/femboy/female) being in chastity or put in chastity by the MC?

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Does anyone know of games with a male MC/protagonist(not in chastity) and other characters(futa/trans/femboy/female) being in chastity or put in chastity by the MC?
The ones marked trainer.

Also, Abandoned: A Tale of Forgotten Lives
Other examples that come to my mind:
Free cities
Lilith's throne
Academy of fetishes (limited period of chastity)
Fleshcult (limited impact of chastity)
Hail Dicktator (limited time and quite deep in the game)
My destiny (it's possible to remain dominant, lock male submissive friend in chastity and feminize him, but it's more of a side quest than the main storyline)
Degrees of lewdity (one of the love interests, Sydney, is locked in chastity)
Strive 4 Power (requires Chastity mod)

Reactions: Petrichor
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes