HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Eh, I'll try to be constructive, but first things first:

all you are presenting us here is a half-assed copy of "tower of trample" or "domina" where you fight from floor to floor.
We've seen this 1000 times now, but ok. That wouldn't be an issue if the game wasn't so underwhelming compared to your previous game.

Instead of adding more stuff, you took away stuff, went very simplistic, didn't fix the things that people were asking you to fix from your previous game.

The combat is still totally random as far as i can tell.

You simply reuse old animations instead of trying to improove them.

You still use weird RPG maker sounds for combat instead of real sound clips.

There are only 2 levels with a total of 15 Minutes gameplay due to boring but easy grind.

It's really disheartening to see you go from making a good game (sole hunter) to this low quality (soles of the succubus).

I rarely criticise a game, for I know what effort it takes to make it, but that's exactly why I see that you seem to have just lost your motivation of doing anything, and this "soles of the succubus" is just an uninspired try to give something to your fanbase. But we expect more from you.

Please drop "soles of the succubus" and continue with "sole hunter", if you ever find the motivation.

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
the game is bugged since months at the start when you fight the first girl, after you rubbed her feet she is still not letting you fight her, therefore you're stuck in the first room and can't do nothing.

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
Any news? It has been two month without an update. I hope that the game isn't abandoned.
I have also been checking up on this along with noticing no new posts on the Patreon. Agree, hope this isn't abandoned!

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
It was obvious that he doesn't have the drive anymore, judging from the way how he abandoned his last game.
That's how it is sometimes.

I think it would be best for all developers to leave a policy of abandonware behind if they don't have any motivation to continue a game. Like "1 year no developement = it becomes free for other developers to continue the project" or something like that. Atleast that is what I would do.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Well, the creator suddenly went silent in January on his Discord, I sticked there to about begin of march, no sign of him, patreon feed silent too, people worried that smth happened to him, because he was very active on Discord from the moment he opened it till sudden silence.
I actually understood why he chose to abandon his older game, this looked far more promising for me with the content at the beginning, more coherent in a way too. Real shame, as this was supposed to have another femdom kinks besides foot stuff. In theory the only thing that is left is for someone to pledge once on Patreon, grab the Patreon version of older game and publish it, it is 2 months since I left the server but Patreon is silent too, he would surely inform people there when he recovered from whatever caused his dissappearance. Before patreon higher ups delete him so that it remains "preserved" ( I actually had it and played when I started supporting him in October, but didn't like it so I deleted, in February I took the plug from Patreon and stayed on discord for month and left.

AstriaTaltrix

Sep 5, 2017
Feet are one of the few things I'm not into, but since someone said there's Chastity(My biggest/favorite fetish) in this game I got it to check it out, hopefully I can avoid the feet licking and toe sucking lmao.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Feet are one of the few things I'm not into, but since someone said there's Chastity(My biggest/favorite fetish) in this game I got it to check it out, hopefully I can avoid the feet licking and toe sucking lmao.
No you can not. Chastity is only the mean for defeating the second one. The first one is defeated by foot licking.
Anyway should this not already be tagged as Abandoned?

Reactions: Circle0Trick
Dec 6, 2018
How much of this game was left uncompleted?
Depending on how far the game was gonna go, it only really reached at most 10% to 15% completion. It may have been half way done if the dev only planned 4 characters in total and not update the two already in, but I think there was also extra content planned to be added to the characters where they fought more seriously or would get new attacks.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Depending on how far the game was gonna go, it only really reached at most 10% to 15% completion. It may have been half way done if the dev only planned 4 characters in total and not update the two already in, but I think there was also extra content planned to be added to the characters where they fought more seriously or would get new attacks.
*Sighs* I love the content and ideas from this dev but they keep killing so many of their projects in the craddle. I might still give this a play to try it out but I really wish they would finish more of their projects.

Reactions: UserOfThy

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
*Sighs* I love the content and ideas from this dev but they keep killing so many of their projects in the craddle. I might still give this a play to try it out but I really wish they would finish more of their projects.
I really enjoyed the first game, and I liked the characters, it would of been great if he could have finished it while working on this game on the side to keep motivation and creativity up. I think he abandoned the first game because he had difficulties with the coding and wasn't sure how the game should progress as a story, so instead of reworking the game he abandoned it and started on this one.

It's unclear why he abandoned this game, but my guess is he took one of those long breaks that just never ended, and then from lack of motivation or embarrassment that so much time had past, he just never announced his return or retirement.
It's either that or he died from Covid.

That said a part of me does hope he'll return and pick up his abandoned projects, only this time more organized, perhaps with a team or volunteers to help him with programming, and making time for breaks so he doesn't burn out again.
At the very least announce his projects as abandonware if he really has no desire to return and finish what he started.

Last edited: