Nov 10, 2018
Already having a couple issues with the second girl. The first time you talk to her after waking up, it's possible to get stuck if you character doesn't have space to walk. Also, dialogue lines from the first girl, portrait and all, show up in the second girl's fight.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sole Hunter

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I cannot, for the life of me, defeat Verasic... please help lol
Did you get the chastity cage from Iventi? If you have it, it gives you a move that allows you to gain temporary immunity to her hypnosis effects

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I'm trying to give this a shot...I don't know if this is intentional like they are being cut off/or talking over each other, but there is way too much dialogue that auto advances super fast. I can speed read really fast and I still can't read everything in the 1 second it flashes up on screen before progressing. I've played for like a minute and its happened 4 times so far, if this is a constant thing, this game is unplayable, at least for me.
Don't worry, that only happens in the intro a few times for comedic effect - if you miss it, it won't detract from the story! It's usually just Ruby being interrupted by Verasic or Iventi - it doesn't happen anywhere else in the game, all other dialogue will proceed like normal.

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
how do you get the Chastity Cage? I beat her before I got it:p. or is it SPH exclusive:unsure:?
Nice! You can get it if you talk to Iventi after you first meet Verasic - go to Talk and then ask her for helping her how to beat Verasic :D

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
is that ok that i can just quit of the prison without fighting first girl?
hmm i prefere a html game text based with maldom and femdom..... no i'm kidding love these kind of game, (sole hunter, tiffany trap, da good savior bo wei.....) just i can pass the first gate in the first lvl, without "fighting" the first succubbi i dunno if it's normal, or just to let ppl discover the game for now or if it's a bug, but i can still play so it's cool.
For the second succub, when i fight her, if use seduction that launch the animation for iventi, then the same animation for verasic, but i come back see iventi fight her, and now when i fight verasic i have the good animation.
There's a bug where you can just leave Iventi's lair without ever talking to her
Already having a couple issues with the second girl. The first time you talk to her after waking up, it's possible to get stuck if you character doesn't have space to walk. Also, dialogue lines from the first girl, portrait and all, show up in the second girl's fight.
Also the game froze on the cg before you get the chastity cage put on.
Thank you for all the bug reports! A v0.22 version fixing the bugs has been uploaded :D

Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i already meet Verasic and fighted her a couple of times but when i talk to Iventi the only options that i have are
1- why am i here
2- what´s on the other side?

how can i get the chastity cage from her?

Reactions: Sole Hunter

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
i already meet Verasic and fighted her a couple of times but when i talk to Iventi the only options that i have are
1- why am i here
2- what´s on the other side?

how can i get the chastity cage from her?
When you go to Verasic, talk to her and select "Is there another way to get rid of augmentations?"

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Sole Hunter Congratulations for your game, I've been playing it and seems pretty good. Loved the anime girls 3d models, and you've done a lot of expressions of they! The only thing I would suggest is if you can eliminate their dialogue images (when speaking) in the middle of cgs.