Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
It keeps skipping over lines of dialogue when I haven't clicked.
That's intentional, some dialogues are meant to be interrupted by other characters, but pressing enter before the message completes automatically skips to the interruption. Don't worry too much - it's minor dialogue!

Mkmd13

May 22, 2018
I know this game centers around feet, but are there any kissing or facesitting attacks?

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
That's intentional, some dialogues are meant to be interrupted by other characters, but pressing enter before the message completes automatically skips to the interruption. Don't worry too much - it's minor dialogue!
add more ballbusting attacks

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I'm a big fan, really love your game(s) , was sad when you canceled the other one, although the new one is looking amazing. I really hope you don't cancel this one because it seems like it has good potential. Any plans for setting up a discord server (actually asked you this the last time too ) ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sole Hunter

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I'm a big fan, really love your game(s) , was sad when you canceled the other one, although the new one is looking amazing. I really hope you don't cancel this one because it seems like it has good potential. Any plans for setting up a discord server (actually asked you this the last time too ) ?
I just created it! Check the main page under Extras for the link :)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm trying to give this a shot...I don't know if this is intentional like they are being cut off/or talking over each other, but there is way too much dialogue that auto advances super fast. I can speed read really fast and I still can't read everything in the 1 second it flashes up on screen before progressing. I've played for like a minute and its happened 4 times so far, if this is a constant thing, this game is unplayable, at least for me.

• Red Heart
Jun 12, 2020
hmm i prefere a html game text based with maldom and femdom..... no i'm kidding love these kind of game, (sole hunter, tiffany trap, da good savior bo wei.....) just i can pass the first gate in the first lvl, without "fighting" the first succubbi i dunno if it's normal, or just to let ppl discover the game for now or if it's a bug, but i can still play so it's cool.
For the second succub, when i fight her, if use seduction that launch the animation for iventi, then the same animation for verasic, but i come back see iventi fight her, and now when i fight verasic i have the good animation.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart