MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
What's up with Iventi's top? It's just levitating around her.

Feet aren't my fetish, but I'll endure it for SPH and NTR/cuckoldry.

My suggestions:
-Option to disable voice separately from normal SE. The current voice actor doesn't sound enthusiastic.
-Option to bypass animations/scenes I have already seen after the first time to make battles faster.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sole Hunter

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a key/option to skip attack animations ? It's pretty redundant when you're doing it every fight
Btw grounded attack is OP, it's at least free damage because even if you get up first turn you can't act afterwards, and at best infinite stun with high damage attack each turn

gamemaster94

May 13, 2018
Good game but maybe have a option to turn the voices. Off it kinda creeped the shit out of me when I heard them. Also could be a bit sexier (0–0)

Surreptitious123

Aug 18, 2018
This is amazing, really looking forward to future updates when the first release is so good. One suggestion would be to add a bit more to each dungeon before you can move on. For example, right now you just do one chore and win a single fight to move onwards. I assume you plan to expand on this for each Succubus, that would really improve the experience.

• Red Heart

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
So I love this game so far. Not too big of a fan of the grind but I'd like to give some pointers :)
Please add an option allowing us to skip the animated scenes at times, this makes the grinding aspects less time consuming.
Also like some other people pointed out I'm not a big fan of this voice actor. I love how you went out of your way to get someone but Iventi's voice doesn't really fit the image or emotions of Iventi. Like I'd expect her to be angrier or more disgusted at times but all I'm hearing is whispers.
I'm a voice actor (male though) but theres a good site called casting call club where you can post your project and have people audition for roles, if you're strapped for funds you can post a free project that people do for fun rather than cash. But yeah, still love the idea you're going for :)
Good luck with the rest of the game! I'll be following it closely!

• Red Heart
Apr 17, 2019
i think that the semi open world in the first game was way better concept than linear storyline with closed locations taken from tot and domina. nonetheless I'm extremely excited for this game! even more than for the last one. keep on the good work and I'm looking foward to next updates!

• Red Heart

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
So I love this game so far. Not too big of a fan of the grind but I'd like to give some pointers :)
Please add an option allowing us to skip the animated scenes at times, this makes the grinding aspects less time consuming.
Also like some other people pointed out I'm not a big fan of this voice actor. I love how you went out of your way to get someone but Iventi's voice doesn't really fit the image or emotions of Iventi. Like I'd expect her to be angrier or more disgusted at times but all I'm hearing is whispers.
I'm a voice actor (male though) but theres a good site called casting call club where you can post your project and have people audition for roles, if you're strapped for funds you can post a free project that people do for fun rather than cash. But yeah, still love the idea you're going for :)
Good luck with the rest of the game! I'll be following it closely!
Good game but maybe have a option to turn the voices. Off it kinda creeped the shit out of me when I heard them. Also could be a bit sexier (0–0)
What's up with Iventi's top? It's just levitating around her.

Feet aren't my fetish, but I'll endure it for SPH and NTR/cuckoldry.

My suggestions:
-Option to disable voice separately from normal SE. The current voice actor doesn't sound enthusiastic.
-Option to bypass animations/scenes I have already seen after the first time to make battles faster.
I'm having an issue where lines of dialogue are getting skipped without me pressing any buttons.
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll make sure to add an option for disabling voices + animations in the next update :)