2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main0001.jpg

Overview:
You are soon to be married to Emma. You have only 2 weeks. She is your high school sweetheart. But you were separated for a long time.
Will these two weeks separate you? Will these two weeks make your relationship stronger.
Remarks to this version: Not all pictures are fully rendered. Lack of time. They are just being rendered.
One more remark. I take criticism well. When you try to make me better. But those who just criticize my work or WHICH IS WORSE ME on not this way I just send Ego's words to them:
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.
And I do remind everybody that I earn way too little money from these games. So build me, improve me, give me good advice but do not judge me.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-03
Release Date: 2021-06-01
Developer: DeDagames
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kieg1110001.png kieg1840001.jpg kieg1860001.jpg kieg1920001.jpg kieg2280001.jpg party330001.jpg
party450001.jpg party1020001.jpg party1040001.jpg road7x0001.jpg kieg2720001.jpg draft10001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
The screenshots seem to be rather blatant. I highly doubt that this is made as anything other than a cuck simulator.
you never know. if i remember correctly in his other game (island something) you could avoid that.

Reactions: DrWho8248

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
0___________________________________________________0
OMG... LOKING THIS FACES, THIS FLATS... WTF IT IS???? XD

Reactions: L0b0ts

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
you never know. if i remember correctly in his other game (island something) you could avoid that.
Phuc Mi Island.

And, unfortunately, the player will not be able to avoid cheating there. The only choice will be whether the MC knows about the betrayal or not.
I am wondering how this is implemented here.

Reactions: LocalProdigy

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Phuc Mi Island.

And, unfortunately, the player will not be able to avoid cheating there. The only choice will be whether the MC knows about the betrayal or not.
I am wondering how this is implemented here.
no. that game is another dev. deserted island dreams was the name.

Reactions: m4pII

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Newlywed to be [v0.92] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 871 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 232 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 197 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
no. that game is another dev. deserted island dreams was the name.
Yeah sorry. Of course, this game has a choice. I played for a very long time. But I remember that despite the terrible renders and the simplicity of the gameplay, I almost liked it)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Well, NTR is pretty much unavoidable when you see that last screenshot. A cocklock? Really? :LOL:
Now I'm curious.

• Haha
Reactions: JPhara
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes