2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
It's a really sexy premise, and there are parts of it I really like. I really like how it's structured with the points and the scores and what not for each character she might potentially fall in love with. But it's hard to get into because the spelling and grammar are very poor, and the art is pretty bad. Bob looks like too much off a nice guy. If anything, Bob should be a scary-looking black guy and Mr. Brown should be a suave, mature white guy. And none of the female characters are attractive.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The concept isn't bad, it more of a simulator, with stats that decide possible outcomes, but the pictures are often low quality and white dotted, the stat calculating isn't working correct and sometimes add points to things happened which didn't happen, it sure could use a clean up and bug fix to work properly and it would be a real decent game then.

I wonder if there are other sort of these kind, as I found it somewhat pleasant, even with the bad pictures and bugs.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0 and ustar

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The quiz part was BS The google answer for Budapest to NYC 4359 miles the game said it was 4358 and poured out some sperm. like literally 1 mile and it largely depends on which airport you fly in and out of. This is some BULLSHIT

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In case you all forgot what is the main shtick of this game: NTR.
Players have to suffer if they ever use even one neuron in their brains,
this game you play with the other head, you hapless gamers!
It's a really sexy premise, and there are parts of it I really like. I really like how it's structured with the points and the scores and what not for each character she might potentially fall in love with. But it's hard to get into because the spelling and grammar are very poor, and the art is pretty bad. Bob looks like too much off a nice guy. If anything, Bob should be a scary-looking black guy and Mr. Brown should be a suave, mature white guy. And none of the female characters are attractive.
65+ endings and no walkthrough? :eek:
The concept isn't bad, it more of a simulator, with stats that decide possible outcomes, but the pictures are often low quality and white dotted, the stat calculating isn't working correct and sometimes add points to things happened which didn't happen, it sure could use a clean up and bug fix to work properly and it would be a real decent game then.

I wonder if there are other sort of these kind, as I found it somewhat pleasant, even with the bad pictures and bugs.
The quiz part was BS The google answer for Budapest to NYC 4359 miles the game said it was 4358 and poured out some sperm. like literally 1 mile and it largely depends on which airport you fly in and out of. This is some BULLSHIT
NTR setup - you are supposed to lose very big and in a very much hurtful fashion,
your rage against the game is the whole premise of it being made in the first place.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017

NTR setup - you are supposed to lose very big and in a very much hurtful fashion,
your rage against the game is the whole premise of it being made in the first place.
...Why am I quoted here? I literally downloaded this for the NTR
My complaint was that there's an insane number of endings and absolutely no way to have any idea what you need to do for them (especially given how many seemingly important stats appear to be non-functional)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure, let us start this again: new payer could not be bothered to read the nine pages of feedback where dev rage quit because nobody gives the four star reviews they want, promissed but never delivered either the final game or the walkthrough promissed after finishing, because ... reasons explained above ... while even enthusiasts who played the game countless times would not contribute a walkthrough because .. reasons. GAme be buggy to everybody and trial and error force playing this game countless times did nothing to most gamers.
...Why am I quoted here? I literally downloaded this for the NTR
My complaint was that there's an insane number of endings and absolutely no way to have any idea what you need to do for them (especially given how many seemingly important stats appear to be non-functional)
Start up guide
Enjoy your game!

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018

I wasn't against the NTR you only get to that question answer segment if you are on the NTR route with Bob. Being upset at a technicality is not being salty about the game. If I want I could easily cheat and wait for the answer then go back and answer with the cheated answer. That's not the point though. If you were not to get the answer after and you are getting the exact answer off the internet and are still wrong that's a problem. A single glitch in a binary code can cause all sorts of fuckery. It's a matter of standards.

vsenet

Jan 21, 2023
I really enjoyed this game. Maybe someone knows something similar?

I like the fact that the wife acts without you. That the wife is bossy. I like the pregnancy system, but I don't think you can find one like that. I want a game where my wife cheats without worrying about my opinion.

suggest similar games plz

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes