2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Some general guidance on starting wife stats would be very helpful.
I'm not even talking about the in-game walkthrough.

Just for now, no matter how I try to use different variations of stats and decisions, everything ends as usual - MC turns into a cuckold))

This is what spoils my impression of the game.
I'm not against NTR, it's just that in this type of story I prefer to have more control over the character and his decisions.

Reactions: ustar

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Some general guidance on starting wife stats would be very helpful.
I'm not even talking about the in-game walkthrough.

Just for now, no matter how I try to use different variations of stats and decisions, everything ends as usual - MC turns into a cuckold))

This is what spoils my impression of the game.
I'm not against NTR, it's just that in this type of story I prefer to have more control over the character and his decisions.
Well, you can try my "stats". Anything (NTR/sharing) that happens, is all started by you. So far, I haven't finished the current version cause of that exception error, but everything worked out just fine. My first "small" and slutty (main reason), got her fucked in short order, this time... a little sharing with "me" present, else nothing.
  1. Average size (definitely helps satisfying her, though it might be possible to get away by picking "small", later more on that)
  2. Second option / keep both names (show that you're willing to give, but not be walked over either)
  3. 100 bossy (might be possible with less, but the "weaker" she is, the more easily she can be dominated by / resist another guy...)
  4. 80 loyal (the 0-100 scale goes up to 80... anyway, more loyal = less willing to cheat obviously)
  5. 0 times cheated both ways (forgiven and not, may affect her willingness to cheat and her believe of how much she can get away with...)
  6. 75 lust at most (85+ = slut, unable to say no = "forced" NTR... you're the one who turned her into a nympho, so don't complain about the results now...)
  7. 1 partner (just in case, might affect her experience and opinion on your performance, but not that bad)
  8. 100 charm and beauty (why not? Had no downsides in my playthrough so... either it doesn't increase the chances by much, or the rest is decreasing the chances forced-NTR enough to counterbalance, but I'm not complaining either way ;P)
  9. 100 driving (doesn't refer to perverted stuff, so... yeah, doesn't seem matter to much)
  10. 100 self esteem (good for her, and not bad for you as long as you don't tear her down, she won't need someone "caring" to step in and make her feel her better about herself either... that's what you're supposed to do anyway)
  11. 2 kids at least (family names, though I don't think it matters to much. Though why make her ask at least one kid for her family name and then offer the option of her wanting 0 kids...)
  12. White skin (protag is white, so it's probably going to work in your favor)
  13. Average size (hmm, remember first "stat"? Also, same reason as "stat" 12...)
  14. 100 cleverness (the smarter she is, the less likely they'll be able to trick her and so on... especially if she chooses to use that smart head of hers in your favor, though that might also work against you, if you try to trick her for example)
  15. 100 love (the more she loves you, the less likely she'll be willing to betray/hurt you)
  16. Protection... doesn't matter to much (she did only get fucked/creampied when I set it up/let it happen)
  17. High sperm count (you want/need kids and this way you can "deliver", also should you choose to share, this will increase your chances to be the father)
As for the playthrough, play smart (often the choices will be obvious), strong (don't be afraid to pick fights... just remember who your partner is and who your "enemy"), don't speak up for the other guys (particularly at night) and most importantly... don't cheat on her and try to find at least compromises that work for both of you (except obvious NTR stuff, sharing is up to you), since pissing her off / disappointing her is not likely to work in your favor.

Remember, you want her to be your future wife and maybe even one interested in sharing (optional NTR). The other guys are trying to make her theirs and cause she's probably dominant to be able to resist them, you want to stay on her good side and not turn you into her cuckold hubby or something.

If you turn her into a slut, set her up, screw her over... don't be surprised about the consequences and I'm pretty sure your "mistakes" add up... so, yeah, be careful. Work with her, protect her and stay loyal to her, since the less chance you give forced NTR, let alone give her reasons to want it... the less likely it's gonna happen.

I hope this helps at least somewhat... and isn't to unreadable... ;P

Apr 29, 2021
Thanks for the game. Take a bow sir. Really enjoyed it. Hawt! Played a large number of run throughs with different starting stats in the couple of days since downloading.

Found myself trying different scenarios, like Fiancée was just after the money & she had a low sex drive - then why would I let her take everything after I found her sleeping around? - such a cuck :) Also enjoyed seeing if she loved me and I loved her would she get corrupted? Not really but not sure why Jack popped up again as the yacht scene was redone so ending not clear or bugged.

I liked the pregnancy chart, after I discovered it reading about it here. Would love to see what happened at the wedding - she doesn't seem to be doing much planning for the ceremony - but that can be explained in writing.

Tried different options on different play throughs showing a pretty impressive depth to the game.

Not keen on patreon but I'd pay for the game - most diverting.

Three issues come up quite often in feedback from others:
  1. "Yawn another NTR game" - not a lot to be done about that as long as it's clear what you are selling. The category seems popular.
  2. Poor renders. Sure some are grainy.
  3. English. Story ideas are really good. I am sure lots of fans would be happy to help with some of the translations. I would put in words for when MC is talking up other characters, like Elon said how grateful he was to you for letting him live with us, he said he would never forget your kindness. Or the Boss was saying what a great job you are doing organising his appointments and how glad he was he'd hired you. Simple stuff but it a little more flesh on the bones.
Keep up the good work. You have a great piece of work. It needs polish. Most of the hard work is done, but there is more to be done. 4.5*

Reactions: unknownuserxr1

Lord Boruto

Feb 22, 2019
hmm i like the game so far by now,i would like to inspire myself to make someting like this but changing the theme,maybe sci fi style but now returning to the game i like your ideas so don't give up about making renpy games, you have to wait till the fire start's to rise and don't let you'rself let down for a bad deal,remenber 1 person loving your job means who theres people who liked your idea and maybe there more peole wating to find you'r game...
PS:a recomendation if you continue making games,make a pregnancy minigame, summertime saga style

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Suryujin
Thanks, this is very helpful)

I'm just wondering why there is no such (or similar) guide in the description.
This would remove a lot of questions and solve a lot of problems regarding the game.

Reactions: Turret

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Enjoyed it a lot, wondering what means the message of development ending?

Edit, just read your patreon and it sucks, hope you reconsider your frustration since you just posted this a few days (althought the cuckold community is not that welcomed here I guess), if you need help with coding(never used renpy, but i use py frequently) or something/something you said about txt (english is not my main language, so guess i cant help a lot with that) we can talk about it next week since real life have me screwed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
First and most importantly, ropppp,

Thank you for "Newlywed to be" and any other games you choose to make. I really hope you don't give up on creating adult games in the end. It's obvious to me that you care about your games, have the skill to make them work and are willing to put in the effort to improve both yourself and your games.

Also, to me at least, "Newlywed to be" is something of a fresh breath of wind.

Between the... let's call it character creation and how the stats and choices affect how the events/story works out, how they affect Emma and her actions, how the relationship/teamwork between Emma and the protagonist is affected, how Emma is her own person and a actual equal partner (power balance in the relationship aside ;P) to the protagonist instead of being a... sex toy for the protagonist's (*cough*... and/or player's ...*cough*) cuckold fetish. How, maybe ironically in a adult game, it's not all about sex.

An idea I had, though I think it might be to late to add it now (or I simply haven't found it yet?), is for them (Emma & The Protagonist) to... spice things up a little. Be it more intimacy between them at night, instead of "just" falling asleep or "promoting" the other guys. Maybe give the player a few choices as to what the two of them could do in bed, how to please her (endure) or not to (cum early, before pulling out?), if she's more dominant, instead of laying back and letting him eat her out, she could choose to "ride" his face... maybe while edging him?

That being said, as for finding more interest/support, maybe the TFgames community (mental TF, how she / the protagonist change throughout the story and the drug as a temporary mental TF) and the Hypnotics-Collective (The effect of the drug could be argued to be a form of mind control) would be interested in this gem as well (enough reason to "warrant" a place on their more... specialized kinks. Maybe ULMF could also be an option as well, but since they're mainly about hentai (or even only hentai?), I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing how things go forward from here on out, be it for "Newlywed to be" or, if you choose to continue to create adult games in the future like I hope, how they turn out.

Also, I've got a bug report for you (arguably two in one, the picture of the nurse probably being a bug on it's own), though whether or not is a good or a bad thing, is for you to decide. ;P

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suryujin
Thanks, this is very helpful)

I'm just wondering why there is no such (or similar) guide in the description.
This would remove a lot of questions and solve a lot of problems regarding the game.

"Short" version:
I agree, short time since the game got released here, misunderstandings and it wasn't expected to be this much of an issue? Though yes, and that's the case for most NTR games and how different parts of the community react to it, adding either something to the overview or a "NTR state in the game"-spoiler like the developer notes etc. isn't a bad thing.

Sure, expecting people to read past "here's a new game! > download it here!" is surprisingly / unfortunately much to ask most of the time, but clearing things up in advance probably would deal with some worry / misunderstandings in advance.

Though there will undoubtedly still be enough... geniuses... that complain about the NTR anyway or ask about it. But if they can't be bothered to read, complain about it and expect people to jump at spoon feeding them what they... need to know to survive? the big bad NTR... there's only so much you can do.

Some more to add to the thread...

Overall, I also agree that the creator giving up on creating adult games is a real waste. The creator is skilled and created a gem like this out of the gate, one where you can tell there's passion and love in it...? I really hope we can get the creator to reconsider this by giving them the support (reviews, help with text/coding, bug reports,...) they need, deserve and we want to give... because, again, this is a gem (not a pile of sh*t as the creator seems to believe we think of it) and the creator is skilled and passionate about this, putting time and effort into this gem... for free at that.

...Even if we can't/don't show it as well as we could and probably should, we do care. Which of of course no excuse, since saying thanks does cost 0$ (or for smarties, whatever your currency is)...

Note: While writing the feedback and bug report(s) to ropppp and my "answer" (wasn't a question?) to M4P2's wondering, this kind of grew into... something else (again, not exactly the first time with me, maybe I should take my own advice and write more often, instead of so much at once? Anyway...), needed to be edited, had parts added, taken, pushed back and forth... worked myself into a rant... tried to make it more readable... confusing myself a few times... smacked my head against the desk repeatedly... which probably didn't help matters... and wound up editing some more... and this is the result.

Kind of, but not too much, sorry for the wall-of-text and the overall possibly (probably? I did try to fix it...) confusing and long read. Though if you find any mistakes, feel free to tell me.

But, if you're willing to write something, I would prefer it if you supported ropppp first, by saying something nice / giving feedback etc... ;P

Reactions: Pyrrical

sanaalam

May 4, 2020
OK, I am getting this error, and the game is stuck. I chose different choices to see if there was a bug in particular story route, but apparently, I get it every time. Any idea why its happening.

Python:
Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 18386, in script
    if "isslave" in charactermainflags:
  File "/Downloads/Newlyweds-to-be-0.921-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Downloads/Newlyweds-to-be-0.921-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "/Downloads/Newlyweds-to-be-0.921-pc/renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 18506)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Dead eyed characters, grainy renders, on you nose racism ("hey I am an illegal immigrant! I am from Nigeria. How are you?" ...

oh yeah - when you arrange a meeting between Lara and Elon, after she changes into her swimsuit, Elons model change to that of the bully dude.

And then it is just cuckolding. I prefer games that let you "dance around" the NTR - and have that as some kind of "threat". I dont want to be my only options to be "say nothing" or "yeah go fuck that other dude!".

There are some other options, but all in all the game feels "mechanical" - there is no thrill, passion or erotic in it.

Sex scenes are boring - "I want to fuck" - "Yes" - "That was nice."
The game lacks buil-up, tension, emotions or anything.

It reads like someone wrote it that never had any feelings, or experience and knows about sex and stuff like that just from reading. (I dont want to say that the dev does not have experience, its just that the game feels so dry and "mechanical").

Reactions: GS523523

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
ropppp PM me with lastest development version.
I'll do lossless optimization (~100MB) AND inital-proofread. Amount of typos and mistakes is huge. Even Engrish user like me could do sth good here with Grammarly.

Sep 19, 2017
anyone able to let me know the steps needed to stop the NTR. No matter what i do, i can't seem to stop Simon from getting with fiancé on challenge to the place on day i believe 12. thanks for the help.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
anyone able to let me know the steps needed to stop the NTR. No matter what i do, i can't seem to stop Simon from getting with fiancé on challenge to the place on day i believe 12. thanks for the help.
12 posts above yours is a pretty good description of how to use the beginning game options to get around most if not all of those scenes...
Check here. https://f95zone.to/threads/newlywed-to-be-v0-921-dedagames.80980/post-5682455
Note: I have not gotten to day 12 so I do not know if it is avoidable or not.

EthGil

Apr 26, 2018
Does anybody else has error to launch the game? It came with two exes and every time I tried to launch the game, it's an immediate CTD

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Love the game and story branches. Although I did find a few glitches: when I tried to hook up Lara with Elon, the bathroom and kitchen scene rendering switched to Bob midway. Also encountered the error message above. Can't wait for future updates with this one!! Also if you decided to go with the ntr route with Elon, does that mean your wife will also be converted to Muslim? (since in the dialogue, there seems to be strong hints that he prefers his lovers to be the same religion) :unsure:

Sep 19, 2017
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes