2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Onio

Mar 14, 2018
The work is really great. I dont mind the poor image quality at place because fantasy will fill it in anyway. Some pics could be replaced by better/more rendered versions. And errors could be fixed.

Otherwise best NTR game out there considering all the routes and ability to see menstruation/pregnacy callendar to know if you want to let the rivals cum inside or protect her. Also % about fatherhood are amazing feature as well (Even if it might be just a trick and in the end matters on choices)

So just fixing errors, replacing some renders and edit out some typos and its best NTR game out there.

Also suggestion:Unless the girl is not total slut she should not let anyone cum inside her so often, i gave her low arousal and she still did it, altough maybe because pill option. So it might not be even valid suggestion.

Also love the choices on the begining to shape the story, hope this game will be finished and dont let anyone kink shame the game or hate you based on what game you want to make. Just make sure its the best version you want to have.

EDIT:Also i thought you are the dev of Living with Laura, i really REALLY loved the concept, but the renders has not been as good as here. You improved a lot in render quality and i am glad you refined that original game into something so much better. Cheers!

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I really like the idea and the amount of options going on here, but man, these renders really make it hard to enjoy the game. Everyone has a noodle dick and when the blond guy fucks your GF at the jacuzzi, the girl's limbs and head are just weirdly deformed.
wtf.PNG

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
I really like the game and I believe the sheer amount of options is a strong point which set itself apart from other games but it also felt a little overwhelming. Many of the options have intervals which are not very clear, like what is the difference between 50 and 60 of driving? I think the labels could be more on friendly to the player, like 'very bad', 'bad', 'good', 'etc' .

From the models, I think they are good, they are detailed enough so people look like they are made of skin and not plastic. My only complain would be the dick of the characters look too smooth and the head of Laura and Lilly which I think are a little too big for their models. Some of the images also appear distorted, with the girls limbs way out of proportion, Yorma86 mentioned the Jacuzzi but I remember one scene on the bed too. I don't know if this is intentional but I suspect it isn't.

So far I've played a lot and liked most of the characters.

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Tried it. You start the game with a set of choices. The first is whether you have an average or tiny cock. (Average gives you the smallest cock in the game. Your wife will and I do mean will fuck your high school bully who conveniently lives with you and your black boss who is ugly and old (but conveniently has a bigger dick same as the huge dicked bully), and some other black guy as well. You are supposed to be inheriting money. Your fiancee supposedly wants babies by you but won't let YOU come in her but accepts creampies from everyone else at the drop of their underwear. Her options are designed to see just how quickly she cuckolds you not to prevent her from it. YOU WILL BE CUCKED, your only option is whether you watch it or not. Other girls may or not have sex with you. Black bitch will knock your ass out if you try to see her pussy and I quit playing right after that when the wife fucked the second guy as this is obviously just a cuckold simulator. I hate NTR. It is not for me. But I had hoped it could be avoided. HAH!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Guilt

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I wish the game was animated than it would be so much better, its so odd looking just staring at someone with no emotion or movement you just want to move along the scene 1622851001771.png

Last edited:

hase44dd

Feb 1, 2021
This game has a lot of potencial. Will support sooner or later. This is something I can experience only in fantasy, in the real world I would not do any of it. Thus it is nice to game this crazy stuff.

Also the more you include the MC into the sexlife, the higher the competition pressure gets.

very nice start

Reactions: CobraPL
Sep 21, 2018
Finals still buggy: Becky loyal final is showing Jada final, the wife loyal final is triggering like if she has a black baby with someone and in the stats the mc have 98% to be his baby i keep reapiting but keep being the wrong final. And the ending in yacht if triggering ot much for a 20% of chance

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2018
Tried it. You start the game with a set of choices. The first is whether you have an average or tiny cock. (Average gives you the smallest cock in the game. Your wife will and I do mean will fuck your high school bully who conveniently lives with you and your black boss who is ugly and old (but conveniently has a bigger dick same as the huge dicked bully), and some other black guy as well. You are supposed to be inheriting money. Your fiancee supposedly wants babies by you but won't let YOU come in her but accepts creampies from everyone else at the drop of their underwear. Her options are designed to see just how quickly she cuckolds you not to prevent her from it. YOU WILL BE CUCKED, your only option is whether you watch it or not. Other girls may or not have sex with you. Black bitch will knock your ass out if you try to see her pussy and I quit playing right after that when the wife fucked the second guy as this is obviously just a cuckold simulator. I hate NTR. It is not for me. But I had hoped it could be avoided. HAH!!!!
The secret here is sex drive, if you turn 100 she will never refuse sex with other guys. If you want to have sex with Jada you must fall for her trap and next time you are with her chose "Make her confese" and you can have sex with her with YOU being dominant

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Two things I really hope for this game is:
1. Substance in each game path
2. A guide to lead me down each path.
With so many paths it's frankly necessary.

I tried the game when it came out here on F95 and was excited for it, but also got frustrated that I couldn't get the outcomes I wanted.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't this also the game where you could go out on a boat, she drops her ring, you dive in after it and you die?
I had a death loop when I played it last. No matter which options I picked before going on the boat it always ended there.

Sep 21, 2018
Two things I really hope for this game is:
1. Substance in each game path
2. A guide to lead me down each path.
With so many paths it's frankly necessary.

I tried the game when it came out here on F95 and was excited for it, but also got frustrated that I couldn't get the outcomes I wanted.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't this also the game where you could go out on a boat, she drops her ring, you dive in after it and you die?
I had a death loop when I played it last. No matter which options I picked before going on the boat it always ended there.
The yacht scene depend on the cleverness of your wife... or are supposed to be, you have to reapet the scene until, whatever is triggering, rolls in your favor.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes