2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm a little bit disappointed that there are no endings where there's a golddigger divorcing you.

Imagine Ending 37: "Ending 37 - We have a white baby which is not mine. Poliamoourus relationship."
... but with Emma divorcing you after the wedding, taking all your money(if that's what your prenup said) and either kicking you out or letting you stay around as a broke beta male who watches Bob impregnate her over and over.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
Fairly hot game, and the chart is a strangely erotic touch :p

Dev: If possible, you might want to send the dialogues to someone to proofread. Other than that, good work and keep improving - I backed your original Lauren Patreon for a while with a bit ;)

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Man lot of choices. I love that there are a lot of choices to get cucked. Not a lot games do this. Well done.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a sharing option (netorase) where the MC willingly lets her fuck the other guys or this is purely NTR where MC gets cucked and cheated on.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
look, I think until the moment she creates the tinder profile the story is quite interesting. I think with some plot changes this could be a good game.

Practically all the sex scenes are really good, the bathtub situation with Bob and her friend was good, the scenes with Elon are good too. this guy knows how to create sexual tension and that's a fact

Improvement points:

I expected the evolution of events to be slower, you know? For example, Emma's arc of corruption could be much longer and more detailed. What's the point of Emma starting with that alpha male talk if I chose her to love the mc? Are two or three fucks with guys she didn't even know bigger than love? Non-sense.

The developer has created hundreds of different endings, but the story has a lot of plot holes and poorly constructed characters.

If you want to make other games, OVERCOME this BNWO or Big Dick New World Order bullshit. These contents are very boring and non-sense, honestly

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Downloaded this as it seemed to have appeal to me. I can overlook the render qualities, and usually I'm able to power through Engrish if I'm able to decipher the intent of the conversation (obviously renders, story can help offset grammer issues), and while I'm enjoying some aspects... man, this 'grammer' isn't just engrish, it's nonsensical. Sometimes it's punctuation right in the middle of the sentence (I don't want to!ruin it) that seems sort of strange. Other times it's a word cut off - Lots of "Wh" thrown around. At the beginning I set the fiance to having only 1 lover prior, the story mentioned at some point that she's been with 3 others - inconsistencies.

Like I said, I can understand being new to making these games, and it's a learning process, and I'm certainly not expecting Shakespeare, but when the grammer gives you whiplash while reading and makes you actually stop and try to figure out what the heck the line means, it takes you out of the immersion and hinders the experience. Just trying to provide some constructive criticism - it's not necessarily about making sure everything is grammatically correct, but when you combine that with cut off words, and difficulty understanding the dialogue, it hurts the experience. My fiance on this playthrough is one where I'm making her supremely loyal, yet sometimes it's not clear with her dialogue on whether she's going to be loyal or part of the 'act' with the bully.

ropppp

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Seriously, 2,5 star from 5. I won't post my game here... Only if you vote at least to 4... Theny you will get my new game for free too... You have one week.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: JPhara and MoonBox
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes