• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Faphalla

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2024
Windows Defender goes haywire as I try to open the file. I think there was another case of a game that happened with with RenPy recently...
No one else has experienced any issues, so I'm not sure why your Win Defender goes crazy. :unsure:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Any ideas of good milf characters? I'm open to new storylines. :cool:
You are an author...you are a creator...Perhaps this will give you some ideas.:love:(y);)I think this will be much more interesting...after all, there are many times more lovers of MILFs.

Reactions: Faphalla

Faphalla

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2024
It would be great, if you had credited artists whose art you use for your game. Or at least mention, that none of the images are your creation.
Already done, for some reason I decided not to add this to the alpha version of the game, but it will definitely be in the next update, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That's fair, usually NTR games are very upfront about the content they are doing that you would have to be borderline illiterate to not notice.
You never heard about a folk known as Inceton:HideThePain:?
----------

Anyway, Game is interesting as it's won't have
NTR is not in the plans. :D About anal scenes, already working on it, will be in the next update.
Will give it a go. Always wanted to try mobile themed games without NTR.

Keep Growing!
Stay Healthy!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Faphalla

Reactions: Faphalla

CuteCop

Apr 6, 2018
So... the artists who made these images are cool with you using them in your game and selling it on patreon and itch? Cause.... yeah... the 3d stuff at least is by some pretty well-known creators (hell at least one of those is fugtrup)...
Just saying you will credit them is, yeah not enough you need peoples permission to use their content, let alone to be reselling it...

Faphalla

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2024
So... the artists who made these images are cool with you using them in your game and selling it on patreon and itch? Cause.... yeah... the 3d stuff at least is by some pretty well-known creators (hell at least one of those is fugtrup)...
Just saying you will credit them is, yeah not enough you need peoples permission to use their content, let alone to be reselling it...
The game is completely free here and on itch, there were no plans to sell it for money. Whoever thinks it is necessary can support me financially. Otherwise I agree, but the problem is that with famous artists is not so easy to contact, and some of them have abandoned their pages. But to realize their works in the game is a great idea. I agree that credit them is not enough, but it's the least I can do. Thanks for the feedback! ;)

Reactions: Melmoth99