Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's hard to tell if that even actually happened though since Leafeana was clearly already being mind manipulated through the whole story and you learn later from before the story so it's very hard to tell what really happened.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Ever hate-play a game?

I've made my opinion of this game known through my review, but I decided to power through the routes because dammit, THIS GAME AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME!

Ever make a wish on a monkey's paw?

So I'm playing through the 2nd route, enduring the slog of the gameplay loop of its "exploration" and its awful combat (thankfully, the dev's complete inability to balance the game swings in the player's favor during the 2nd route, so you're no longer faced with the maddening grindy, RNGy loses) and its complete on-rails story and "corruption" when I thought to myself, "girl, this is so linear and the combat and stats are so pointless it may as well be a kinetic novel."

GUESS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CLEAR THE 2ND ROUTE

The game LITERALLY becomes a shitty kinetic novel from then on.

I don't even know if I'm mad anymore.. I'm actually kinda impressed. Masterful trolling, nikukure.

• Haha
Reactions: Troqu

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
It's hard to tell if that even actually happened though since Leafeana was clearly already being mind manipulated through the whole story and you learn later from before the story so it's very hard to tell what really happened.
Well. Yes. At some point you even stop understand who a good person and who is a****e. Alec(fiance) connected to FMC mother death, cheated with spy from other country, tryed to kill Saint, probably tried to poison queen. Hall(ex-husband?, ugly bastard, commander of the knight order, defenetly had abusive sx relationship with FMC) used drugs and blackmail on FMC, in the end of his route erased all memories about Alec and turned her into bitch, we collected for him some stange items, so possible that he is connected to Queens assassination atempt. Marc(Prince, lover) hard to say what exactly happened in his case, but he defenetly wanted to get FMC for himself. Queen - i don't know, but in the middle of the first route she started to behave strange, like she wanted for FMC to be with Marc.

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
This guy's games are not bad. I remember a lot of outfit options for the girls from the older games. Hopefully this one is the same.

-------------
He appears to be messing with LIVE2D for his current work-in-process title. Hopefully it's going well, since his last post anywhere was the beginning of this year..

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
This guy's games are not bad. I remember a lot of outfit options for the girls from the older games. Hopefully this one is the same.

-------------
He appears to be messing with LIVE2D for his current work-in-process title. Hopefully it's going well, since his last post anywhere was the beginning of this year..
Well i wish somebody translate other games of this creator(personal preferense for lily akos series).

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
In the start, she worries about her husband cheating on her, and yet a few minutes in she jumps on the idea of jerking off the prince, then apologizes because she felt frustrated or something.

I mean, I'm not looking for realism, but... come on

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
In the start, she worries about her husband cheating on her, and yet a few minutes in she jumps on the idea of jerking off the prince, then apologizes because she felt frustrated or something.

I mean, I'm not looking for realism, but... come on
Yeah, ( I sort of agree, but I guess you have to consider the name of the game ), right?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to beat the demon in the forest no matter what I do he 1 hit ko me after like the 5th turn with Demon Blow doesn't matter if I have full health or not

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to beat the demon in the forest no matter what I do he 1 hit ko me after like the 5th turn with Demon Blow doesn't matter if I have full health or not
Save edit stats. I'm serious. In this game balance was broken right from the start. If you want to see all lose scenes, than you have skill self harm. Just save before attack boss and use this skill. If no scene appeared, than reload and beat boss.

EroHp

Aug 24, 2020
this really tooks while..
the corruptiooonn feel too long.. the map is huge.
At fist it's ok not to grind but you will stuck- you must grind.haslr

EroHp

Aug 24, 2020
maybe more grinding? at the moment i can't beat it too.
at turn 4th the demon will do one hit instant death attack. ( so maybe try to beat it as fast as you can?)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
this game is.. not good

-horrible balance for combat that's not very compelling to begin with
-allegedly has an armor break system. I've literally seen ONE armor break attack through 10 dungeons now.. not that it would matter for anything anyway
-very linear
-corruption is not well-paced.. and the corruption stats are meaningless (ties into the linearity)
-mediocre art (very Vanja-like, and I don't mean that as a compliment)
Armor break attack? Does this one has Battle eroticism (battle fuck/battle rape) or just a simple armor break with no other interesting battle content?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Armor break attack? Does this one has Battle eroticism (battle fuck/battle rape) or just a simple armor break with no other interesting battle content?
the latter. The armor break is seemingly there just so the author can say they have it. It serves no purpose as far as I can tell. I've also had hundreds of battles across the two non-VN routes (and you have to, particularly across the first route since you have to grind exp like mad to overcome the balance issues), and only seen an armor break attack TWICE.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
maybe more grinding? at the moment i can't beat it too.
at turn 4th the demon will do one hit instant death attack. ( so maybe try to beat it as fast as you can?)
Yes, but not for all demons. If i remember correctly than on last stages(and second route segments) even 99 lvl not always help and you need to spam special attack constantly if you want survive.

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
Yes, but not for all demons. If i remember correctly than on last stages(and second route segments) even 99 lvl not always help and you need to spam special attack constantly if you want survive.
Yeah, the damage calculation for some of the late enemy attacks are stupid, they will take over 75% health even at highest levels, meaining if the enemy decides to use it twice in a row you die even if you heal.
The only way to beat it without relying on luck is to cheat and add a lot of bonus attack/defense.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
the latter. The armor break is seemingly there just so the author can say they have it. It serves no purpose as far as I can tell. I've also had hundreds of battles across the two non-VN routes (and you have to, particularly across the first route since you have to grind exp like mad to overcome the balance issues), and only seen an armor break attack TWICE.
It's only with the bandana bandit guys they sexually assault you on the 4th turn i think. the one in the first tower does fuck you but the others do foreplay like kissing or boob rubbing or cunninglingus. You'd think they would progress not regress in aggressiveness

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes