1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mad8

Jun 24, 2019
We play as femmale protagonist, this is fine, just fine. But Why I see multiple protagonist tag up there? Hope I don' gonna make choise for Male Charcteres as well. It gonna ruin my mood.

Well I gonna finde it out.
May be multiple female protagonist Ig.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't know why he or she abbandoned it. It really sad a lot of female protaognist getting flagged as abbandoned. I'm just sad see such effot to make this game and and after a while put it into trush like was nothink. If he or she like this proget hee need to Keep it up and make it work.

Last edited:

mad8

Jun 24, 2019
I don't know why he or she abbandoned it. It really sad a lot of female protaognist getting flagged as abbandoned. I'm just sad see such effot to make this game and and after a while put it into trush like was nothink. If he or she like this proget hee need to feep it up and make it work.
Nobody liked it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So, that story about a wife (Female Protagonist) that she will may had lot of cheating lusty expierence behing husband backs? Cheating on him? Well that good.
But there is Multiple Portagonist tag there: What it mean, that are (male protagonist) as well? I'm alweys get confused by it. It ther gonna had male protagonist or just Multiple Female Protagonist?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes