1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Story is really weak.

Marriage was never consummated so is technically non existent, not only that but they have never been intimate at all. There is barely a relationship there to cheat on considering the marriage is practically void and they aren't close.

It's all a bit strange.

She's thinking of divorce right from the start, she doesn't need to, as I said it hasn't been consummated she can just go an get it annulled.
If she's Catholic...

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Cheating Wife [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Cheating Wife [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Reactions: Lussuria

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Why are like 70% of Developers for those fighting a war against their English skills?... This is ruining the game...
Not everyone being a native english speaker or a writer in general would explain your question.
Also if gramatical errors are ruining the game for you, maybe focus on text based games. Those are usually tighter gramatically.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
alot of married cheating wifes on here now a days
"Wives." The other one is from the husband's perspective and "on hold" if not abandoned (no updates since August last year.) Same name could still be confusing as abandoned ones aren't deleted even after a couple years. Even something like "A cheating wife" could alleviate confusion, though. Hopefully the Engrish gets cleaned up and it doesn't get abandoned.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Story is really weak.

Marriage was never consummated so is technically non existent, not only that but they have never been intimate at all. There is barely a relationship there to cheat on considering the marriage is practically void and they aren't close.

It's all a bit strange.

She's thinking of divorce right from the start, she doesn't need to, as I said it hasn't been consummated she can just go an get it annulled.
True. If the settings are in India, or somewhere in Middle east it's believable as cultural reasons prevent woman from getting her divorce, but in a western country women are less likely to stay in marriage if it's not consummated, but anything can happen in the real world, and this can be set in somewhere eastern europe too.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
We play as femmale protagonist, this is fine, just fine. But Why I see multiple protagonist tag up there? Hope I don' gonna make choise for Male Charcteres as well. It gonna ruin my mood.

Well I gonna finde it out.

Reactions: FdjsEre
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes