Jump23

Nov 13, 2023
Hello, friends!
The new version is already available on my patreon or boosty!
15 new scenes with Alina and some more with the new heroine!

update has been out over a week on patreon for top tier, when do other tiers get access?

Han

Nov 13, 2016
Are there any other games like this where you aren't the one being cheated on but doing the cheating?

Reactions: Antonik

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Mmmm... Really I wonder the plot of the game...
Hint: other possible titles less explaining:
A wife life;
Wife's secret diary;
The wife's garden;
Wife's mistery;
Double Life;
Escape from routine;
Cheating game;
Shadows in her hart.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
MC in this plays like an actual cuckold. He pretty much revitalizes her sex life with her husband, by directing them behind the scenes in order to jerk off to. Like some kind of voyeuristic sex therapist. And jerks off to her fucking the boss in between. I don't think I have seen a blackmailer in a ntr game, getting less action than this loser.

I mean if revenge is his motive, he surely has a weird way to go about it. By ensuring his friend-enemy, consistently gets better sex than before.

karlsiu1

Oct 14, 2018
Netorare is when a girl is being stolen from the protagonist. Netori is when the protagonist is stealing a girl. Which, from the preview images, you're seducing Alina, and her husband is mentioned as being someone else, so...
Nice...as long as it is...third person

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
MC in this plays like an actual cuckold. He pretty much revitalizes her sex life with her husband, by directing them behind the scenes in order to jerk off to. Like some kind of voyeuristic sex therapist. And jerks off to her fucking the boss in between. I don't think I have seen a blackmailer in a ntr game, getting less action than this loser.

I mean if revenge is his motive, he surely has a weird way to go about it. By ensuring his friend-enemy, consistently gets better sex than before.
I had not tried this game, because my assumption was that it would be what you described. I wasn't sure, however, so thanks for letting me know it is exactly what it seemed like.

Brutalix

Jan 5, 2018
Is it possible to change the MC's name? I know that it says "enter name" on the left side but the text box is missing. I have a really hard time when a NPC says "Hi Enter Name". Frankly any random name would be better for me.

Reactions: Will619
Jul 17, 2017
I didn't like it. The same female character gets boring, there is absolutely no variety of 18+ scenes. Thank God there is no crazy grind and annoying sandbox.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CheatingWife-ROXXGAME-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes