hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
If you guys have an issues with VLC not properly loading higher RES/Bitrate videos either turn on/off HW encoding in the settings or try to play it on MPC-HC player.

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
this guy needs to seriously optimize those animation file sizes XD

also, his animations are super "noisy" for me, but the same ones compressed on rule34 are much better looking and clean, how can I achieve that?
any particular software needed, or can i just pop them in Handbrake and do it? any specific setting to tweak?

Last edited:

arlidor

May 15, 2017
So, I wondered if I could do something with the Aurora videos to remove the noise, but I ended up working with all of them. I ran them through Topaz, interpolating to 60fps, I was able to reduce the noise for the Aurora videos without visible blurring (I hope), and also reduce the size (especially for the Panam videos). I haven't upscalled the resolution except for Panam 5 (it's now 4k).

No audio

Audio

I don't usually post my experiments, lots of guys are doing it, but this thread is pretty quiet, so it's interesting to get opinions on the quality of the result

P.S. Why isn't this thread in the video section?

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Bcs it's 550 pics VS 16 videos under 3 min combined, and even those are more like learning animations, threads usually gets moved when artist switch exclusively for videos, or vise versa, for example I'm more likely to move Strauzek or Ryan Reos, bcs their animations are more high quality and length than here. And they still prioritize renders and models to animations, yet. We will see in the future.

p.s about your edits, It definitely looks better and size is a big W. Bcs I saw sound edits from EvilAudio, he had to reduce quality to 720p for them to be somewhat watchable and be 25-50mb

Reactions: arlidor

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
So, I wondered if I could do something with the Aurora videos to remove the noise, but I ended up working with all of them. I ran them through Topaz, interpolating to 60fps, I was able to reduce the noise for the Aurora videos without visible blurring (I hope), and also reduce the size (especially for the Panam videos). I haven't upscalled the resolution except for Panam 5 (it's now 4k).

Pixeldrain

I don't usually post my experiments, lots of guys are doing it, but this thread is pretty quiet, so it's interesting to get opinions on the quality of the result

Great job, thanks!
The Aurore and Loba animations in particular are much cleaner!
Any chance you can work your magic with Panam 1 and 2 too?

Reactions: TheBlueBlood

arlidor

May 15, 2017
Great job, thanks!
The Aurore and Loba animations in particular are much cleaner!
Any chance you can work your magic with Panam 1 and 2 too?
yep, forgot about them
replaced link and added missing Panam

upd: I also added audio for Panam 1 & 2 (and some variations) from Lerico. I suppose, I will edit others after the work

Last edited:

arlidor

May 15, 2017

No audio
Pixeldrain

Audio
Pixeldrain

My compilations
Pixeldrain

Alright, I updated folders, added missed Panam videos, thx uorf, added audio by various SFX dudes (not much options unfortunately) and did some compilations for my taste
If you find Ada's missing videos or more vids with audio (I checked his twitter page) ping me, will update what's missing

Reactions: uorf

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Alright, I updated folders, added missed Panam videos, thx uorf, added audio by various SFX dudes (not much options unfortunately) and did some compilations for my taste
If you find Ada's missing videos or more vids with audio (I checked his twitter page) ping me, will update what's missing
Ada 1 & 2 without audio:

arlidor

May 15, 2017

No audio
Pixeldrain

Audio
Pixeldrain

My compilations
Pixeldrain

added Panam 7 8 no audio (forgot last time), added Ada 1 & 2 without sound, Ada 1 (audio by Evilaudio1) and compilation Ada 1 & 2

• Red Heart
Reactions: uorf