"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Cheeky [Ep.7.5] [Wrench Phillips] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 721 MB / 425 MB - Cheeky-Episode1-7.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 391 MB - Cheeky-Episode1-7.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
No discord at the moment.

I am enjoying the update :3 I am going to take my time with it, I don't want to finish it too quickly. I'm glad you killed off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for that :)

That dream sequence with the Rainbow Riders x3 I wish this game was on Steam, I would love to own it on there. Also, how many episodes do you think this game will have before it is finished? No rush, just wondering.
There is no end to the number of episodes in sight as long as I feel like I'm improving and progressing I will keep doing it. No steam planned as I have no idea on how to go about doing that and it gives me anxiety lol

All the John stuff made me legit laugh.

As for Yasmin I actually had no idea people were interested in her, I'll see what I can do to add more.

I fixed the couple of errors mentioned ty.

Thank you all <3

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Needs the onhold tag added as seen on their patreon.

ONHOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (estimated October-November months while I look for cheaper accommodations, move and look for work) I will still post news updates if I have any but the game is on hold.

Charge is instant so if you are not a patreon and become one today you will be charged for joining.

Thank you everyone for the support over the years love you all, I will be back as soon as I possibly can.

In the process of moving all stuff is taken down until I decide where I can move.

Reactions: damnedfrog

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Why is this abandoned?
I take a look at WrenchPhillips Patreon page, and he is last post date of 9 April, so he is still active.
I can't really read the posts, as I'm not a patreon and they aren't in free access.
But, from what is accessible, it seems that he is doing a Checky 2. I think he's going down the remake road...

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Hey everyone, some things happened in my life and that halted everything and I wanted a fresh start on the story as well (as i felt completely disconnected from it after everything going on.) The linear style and all that was really annoying me too so that didn't help.

Been working on a side project for a while last year and with the input of my patreon and friend I decided to merge the two. Season 2 is 100% a continuation and also a bit of a spiritual reboot lol. If people ask for certain characters to return they will be in it.

There is a good chunk of content for season 2 I think, and when I feel the core mechanics are in there and solid I'll put out a official beta. My speed of updates on that has been really really good (For me) but that's going to have to slow down for sure soon.

I still have 100 or so so renders from season 1 and I plan to do a telling of the end of s1 in s2 and those will probably be in there flashback style.

Thanks for the interest, appreciate ya.
-WP

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Hey everyone, some things happened in my life and that halted everything and I wanted a fresh start on the story as well (as i felt completely disconnected from it after everything going on.) The linear style and all that was really annoying me too so that didn't help.

Been working on a side project for a while last year and with the input of my patreon and friend I decided to merge the two. Season 2 is 100% a continuation and also a bit of a spiritual reboot lol. If people ask for certain characters to return they will be in it.

There is a good chunk of content for season 2 I think, and when I feel the core mechanics are in there and solid I'll put out a official beta. My speed of updates on that has been really really good (For me) but that's going to have to slow down for sure soon.

I still have 100 or so so renders from season 1 and I plan to do a telling of the end of s1 in s2 and those will probably be in there flashback style.

Thanks for the interest, appreciate ya.
-WP
What I gather from this post (correct me if I'm wrong): it seems you're moving away from the VN style, and more toward Non-linear means of gameplay?
Or could you clarify what 'core mechanics' you're referring too? Sandbox?

Personally, it's less that I prefer linear VN and more that I will not touch anything with grindy elements (Simply don't have time for it) typically present in sandbox or sandbox-like games. So I was just curious if we could get a heads up on the direction you plan to take the project moving forward.

Anyway, glad to hear this project isn't dead! Thanks for keeping us posted, and good luck.

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
What I gather from this post (correct me if I'm wrong): it seems you're moving away from the VN style, and more toward Non-linear means of gameplay?
Or could you clarify what 'core mechanics' you're referring too? Sandbox?

Personally, it's less that I prefer linear VN and more that I will not touch anything with grindy elements (Simply don't have time for it) typically present in sandbox or sandbox-like games. So I was just curious if we could get a heads up on the direction you plan to take the project moving forward.

Anyway, glad to hear this project isn't dead! Thanks for keeping us posted, and good luck.
So basically there is a main story that is super easy to follow (its highlighted) that will be basically exactly like a vn. side stories that will be mini stories one shots that are just for fun and then also able to talk to people to do repeatable content with them (launch game> talk to Yas> instant choice of sex content>repeat> close game) .

As for the grind there is none for main story or side stories, the repeatable character stuff has some optional "grind" but it will be super easy and have its own story and content (boobs), IE you will never click on the same "Job" click the same table to serve beer 100 times to get 100 dollars to buy the wooden bunny to progress with the main story. Still finalizing this part but I hate grind as much as the next guy, so it wont ever be to there to extend the runtime, it will be there to make a linear progression and/or just for fun.

Reactions: Mograx
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes