Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
Reception of the university dormitory. So far I have not learned how to do so that it was possible to see the correct implementation of the hair. Work is underway.
Chemical_Subservience_Room.0030.png

Feb 8, 2022
Is there another update coming soon? I bugged after trying to clean table 6 in the bar on the first day, if you don't click the table from the proper angle.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Bug, bug and more bug and more, biuld with this bullshit RPGMaker.

How can someone manage to make something so rotten.
Thanks for giving up.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Bug, bug and more bug and more, biuld with this bullshit RPGMaker.

How can someone manage to make something so rotten.
Thanks for giving up.
You must be new here. I'll catch you up. :)
The original dev abandoned the game.
The original game is no longer played or cared about by anyone.
Someone else picked up the game, and has been working to rebuild it, or start from scratch, and I believe it's being redone in Ren'Py. The last time I was on this thread, Darktod was looking for people to help with either writing or other aspects of development. If you read any of the last few comments, you may have noticed that.
Yes, the original RPGM version was extremely buggy, and the dev didn't necessarily give up. They basically just vanished. I don't remember even hearing about what actually happened to the original dev.
And now that I've checked, it appears Darktod has vanished. Sometime August looks like the last time he was on here. :(

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
After I went with Riley to the Uni basement at night and had HER undertake the transformation, then took her to her room and slept, I wake up in my room, naked, and can't leave (says I need to find something to wear). I click everywhere but nothing works. Where did my clothes go in the first place? Is this the end of the content? Should I have waited and shopped for clothes first?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes