3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Hmmm, Love the story and the graphics, but.... am I the only one who really wants the Aunt to WIN? (And, as for the designation NTR {whether canon or not} can there really be NTR where no sexual or private relationship has been established between the MC and the female characters? Nope, not really. So it does not 'fly' in that respect. Drug induced rape to both the 'sisters' = bad ending and instant reply to choose again or game over. May I suggest a path where the MC has to fight and struggle against the Aunt's machinations to win back his 'sisters', or watch as their trim little bellies grow plumper? Just a thought, well , my thought anyway . Keep up the great work...ah, but if only the first sisters debauching was a longer scene...... XxX {@,@}

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm, Love the story and the graphics, but.... am I the only one who really wants the Aunt to WIN? (And, as for the designation NTR {whether canon or not} can there really be NTR where no sexual or private relationship has been established between the MC and the female characters? Nope, not really. So it does not 'fly' in that respect. Drug induced rape to both the 'sisters' = bad ending and instant reply to choose again or game over. May I suggest a path where the MC has to fight and struggle against the Aunt's machinations to win back his 'sisters', or watch as their trim little bellies grow plumper? Just a thought, well , my thought anyway . Keep up the great work...ah, but if only the first sisters debauching was a longer scene...... XxX {@,@}
No you aren't the only one who wants Silvia to win lol. I'm an NTR fan myself (guess that's obvious with the game i'm making lol).

problem is the amount of time that would take. I'd have to make so many paths, it would be a script nightmare.

I would have to do all these

Path 1 - The current game.

Path 2a - What if Silvia Conquered Claire, but not Alejandra and Yolanda

Path 2b - What if Silvia Conquered Claire and Alejandra, but not Yolanda

Path 2c - What if SIlvia conquered claire and Yolanda, but not Alejandra

etc etc for every girl and every combination in the game and every girl not yet introduced yet (and there are more coming).

At the least amount of work, hard lock you into NTR route where there is no choice in girl, Silvia gets every girl. That's 2 full routes I have to Render for and script for every update. At the least, we extend this game about 2 months an update to 4 months. Then 3 route if you want to make a route where he can win them back, but who would want that? The NTR people want to see Silva with the girls and the Vanilla people wouldn't touch the NTR route with a 10 foot poll. worst case scenario i'm really creating a niche route that few people want.

So to make it easiest on me, I am just going to leave it as is. Main game is Vanilla with NTR scenes as bad ends that have great payoff. After all, if I treated NTR as a route. I'd have to start treating it like one. meaning sex content will be weaker and longer to get to the good stuff. I think it was already great being able to have that NTR scene at CH 2 in this games life.

Last edited:

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
No you aren't the only one who wants Aunt to win lol. I'm an NTR fan myself (guess that's obvious with the game i'm making lol).

problem is the amount of time that would take. I'd have to make so many paths, it would be a script nightmare.

I would have to do all these

Path 1 - The current game.

Path 2a - What if Silvia Conquered Claire, but not Alejandra and Yolanda

Path 2b - What if Silvia Conquered Claire and Alejandra, but not Yolanda

Path 2c - What if SIlvia conquered claire and Yolanda, but not Alejandra

etc etc for every girl and every combination in the game and every girl not yet introduced yet (and there are more coming).

At the least amount of work, hard lock you into NTR route where there is no choice in girl, Aunt gets every girl. That's 2 full routes I have to Render for and script for every update. At the least, we extend this game about 2 months an update to 4 months. Then 3 route if you want to make a route where he can win them back, but who would want that? The NTR people want to see Silva with the girls and the Vanilla people wouldn't touch the NTR route with a 10 foot poll. worst case scenario i'm really creating a niche route that few people want.

So to make it easiest on me, I am just going to leave it as is. Main game is Vanilla with NTR scenes as bad ends that have great payoff. After all, if I treated NTR as a route. I'd have to start treating it like one. meaning sex content will be weaker and longer to get to the good stuff. I think it was already great being able to have that NTR scene at CH 2 in this games life.
A very swift reply , so thankyou. I wish it was easier for you to make these routes, but (as the saying goes) I shall take what I can get and be happy. Looking forward to the next chapter. I commend you and your work, keep it up. XxX {@,@}

Reactions: dartred

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
man. it don't matter anymore. to beat this game. you need to pick the green words. i was so happy that your aunt is futa and she want to get them pregnant and i was hoping that there was ntr route. but nope.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
man. it don't matter anymore. to beat this game. you need to pick the green words. i was so happy that your aunt is futa and she want to get them pregnant and i was hoping that there was ntr route. but nope.
That will still happen, but in bad ends. I don't have to create routes to show it.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Would prefer a full NTR route as it looses a lot of the appeal being small what ifs, hoping the bad ends planned the MC doesnt get any girl and the futa gets them all?

Reactions: Icarus Media

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Would prefer a full NTR route as it looses a lot of the appeal being small what ifs, hoping the bad ends planned the MC doesnt get any girl and the futa gets them all?
yeah, but a total loss will be later stuff. That's grand finale or close to it material.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EnTeeArrr

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
TBH.. I would have played this Game if the MC was the Aunt. or even the mother lol.. THe Male MC here seems very .. lack luster oo..

But that is just my personal opiion.. best of luck with the Game :)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
yup, that's exactly the term.
I didn't know what the word 'futa' meant until I started playing these games. I didn't realize how popular this genre was until I started playing your game and looked it up. So thanks for that (I think?). :)
I had heard of hermaphrodite before. Some kid had like a medical book that had pictures. Being teenaged boys, we all had to look.

Reactions: dartred

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Mother side: Very susceptible to drugs and alcoholic drinks and sex drugs. Incest(mother's side)
Father side: Easy to sidetrack their minds and get distracted. (Javier and Nagisa). Spacing out/airheads (Javier and Nagisa) and Incest (Javier, Alejandra, Slyvia, Nagisa). Impregnation fetish (Slyvia and Javier)

Dec 14, 2020
dartred can you explain to me why the story rolls back every time Sylvia's path is chosen? because it completely invalidates the player's choice, making it a linear VN rather than one with choices?

just an honest attempt to understand your POV on this.

thanks

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes