Others Completed Cherry VX [Final Update 5] [Polybay Digital Entertainment]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Well you need VR, A pretty good PC, a LOT of space and alone time, and preferably a fleshlight to make the most out of this. That being said, welcome to the future boys only a decade away from affordable sex bot pseudowives
Bro it's a 600MB download, "a LOT of space", lmfao, this could fit in a 2005 pendrive.

AgentJ64

Jun 22, 2019
Cherry VX Major Update 5 Quest Standalone (not cracked) APK
Mega

This should prob be obvious for everyone. But i tried opening the files and adding the crack for the PC version. Side quest was not able to install it, only the non-cracked ver. I think that what the crack needs to do is block internet access, and skip the log-in area (again, i think. I'm no programmer).

Ancognito

Feb 19, 2022
This should prob be obvious for everyone. But i tried opening the files and adding the crack for the PC version. Side quest was not able to install it, only the non-cracked ver. I think that what the crack needs to do is block internet access, and skip the log-in area (again, i think. I'm no programmer).
There was a crack by Giza long ago in the old version where you just typed nothing in the email and got in. Perhaps it has something to do with the one-time activation, someone has to pay and activate this version and distribute the APK. I’m no genius but I believe it has something to do with the data. PC cracks do not work for APKs (Android Packages) the oculus is just a n enhanced version of a phone so using it on an android app wouldn’t make sense.

Reactions: AgentJ64

omgmagi

Feb 16, 2018
oculus quest crack version Mega
Emailに何も書きません。
I don't write anything in the email.
Hey Giza, any tips on how you approached the hack for this APK (update 4)? Did you decompile the APK? If so, was wondering what tools you used. Think this is built on some version of UE. Link to new version provided by Ancognito

(update 5)

このAPK(アップデート4)のハックにどのようにアプローチしたのか、何かヒントはありますか?APKを逆コンパイルしたのですか?もしそうなら、どのようなツールを使用したのか気になります。これは、UEのいくつかのバージョンで構築されていると思います。新しいバージョン(アップデート5)へのリンクは Ancognito によって提供されました。

Thank you :)

Ancognito

Feb 19, 2022
Hey Giza, any tips on how you approached the hack for this APK (update 4)? Did you decompile the APK? If so, was wondering what tools you used. Think this is built on some version of UE. Link to new version provided by Ancognito

Mega (update 5)

このAPK(アップデート4)のハックにどのようにアプローチしたのか、何かヒントはありますか?APKを逆コンパイルしたのですか?もしそうなら、どのようなツールを使用したのか気になります。これは、UEのいくつかのバージョンで構築されていると思います。新しいバージョン(アップデート5)へのリンクは Ancognito によって提供されました。

Thank you :)
this is unity.

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
Here's Update 5 cracked, let me know if you have any issues but I was able to make it work from my side:
Mega
Thank you for the cracked version! Is there any way to run this with a Rift/Windows based HMD and if not, do you have the non-android version as well?

Reactions: altairxoxo

wfsnfair

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you for the cracked version! Is there any way to run this with a Rift/Windows based HMD and if not, do you have the non-android version as well?
Sadly I'm not sure how it works with the rest of platforms (I don't have them so it would be pretty difficult to test if the crack works properly).

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes