Others Completed Cherry VX [Final Update 5] [Polybay Digital Entertainment]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
Here are the latest versions that include , i've applied a crack (Goldberg) to them as well.

--------------------
Includes SteamVR, Oculus and NonVR as separate downloads (I only tested the nonVR and SteamVR versions)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks man, it's been a while since we've seen an update for this, especially the nonvr version.

Trenn0

Nov 7, 2021
Here are the latest versions that include , i've applied a crack (Goldberg) to them as well.

--------------------
Includes SteamVR, Oculus and NonVR as separate downloads (I only tested the nonVR and SteamVR versions)

Any chance for reupload? Only NonVR version showing

Thanks

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
Any chance for reupload? Only NonVR version showing

Thanks
I've reuploaded the other versions, i guess they expire rather quick on a free account.

Hopefully, the OP will update the thread with the new version and other links.

Reactions: Trenn0

Bigsieboon

Apr 11, 2022

--------------------

Thanks mate!

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Here's Update 5 cracked, let me know if you have any issues but I was able to make it work from my side:
Mega
Yeah, either v51 broke something, or I am doing something wrong.

adb: failed to install D:\tmp\Cherry VX v1+0.94 -f95zone\CherryVX_Quest cracked most likely.apk: Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_MANIFEST_MALFORMED: Failed parse during installPackageLI: /data/app/vmdl1313787084.tmp/base.apk (at Binary XML file line #29): com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that an explicit value for android:exported be defined when intent filters are present]

Reactions: theredlord

Mini122

Nov 7, 2021

adb: failed to install D:\tmp\Cherry VX v1+0.94 -f95zone\CherryVX_Quest cracked most likely.apk: Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_MANIFEST_MALFORMED: Failed parse during installPackageLI: /data/app/vmdl1313787084.tmp/base.apk (at Binary XML file line #29): com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that an explicit value for android:exported be defined when intent filters are present]
yeah i get that too i think v51 broke it

lorttargim

Feb 12, 2022
yea same here, is there a possible fix to this?

Mini122

Nov 7, 2021

--------------------

Hey can you re upload the file doesn't exist

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes