Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Now if only we had Celesphonia too...
Took them a year minus the append for this game if what I've heard is true. I can only imagine the we wont see Celesphonia until the end of the year at least if they rush it that is prob February of next year TT

LionSex

Mar 21, 2018
Is anyone else getting a bug where it keeps prompting you to 'skip this scene' in dialogue? any fix?

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Is that a cow in the H menu picture? I assume that's about the characters first partner, so potential bestiality? Unless it's supposed to be another generic monster person.

Jul 7, 2017
I'm attaching my cheat table for this game. After you unzip it, the cheat table can be opened with the program Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since the Cheat Engine tool is designed for analysis and modification of active programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive. The people that this next bit is really addressed to won't read this paragraph anyway, but: I will probably not be replying to any general questions about how to use Cheat Engine, such as how to open cheat tables. (Last time I posted one, some folks asked me how to use it even while they quoted the answer.)

Anyway, the attached table lets you modify various stats (health, level, who she lost her virginity to, etc.), change which collectible items (Royal Ring, Slave Collar, etc.) are active (though I couldn't quite manage to make them become visible in the menu), and some other crap. I might or might not update this table later. If the game receives any updates then this table might or might not stop working.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Alright i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong but i can't extract this for some reason, seems to fail at extracting Anime.wolf from the the data file for some reason.
Hmmmm... worked for me. Just pull the *.wolf files with the mouse on the decoder-exe..... (the voiceacting is 1 GB though... no need to extract that i guess)

Jan 31, 2022
Ok so a couple questions from the posts in here:

I saw that most of the H scenes in the game are loss rape scenes. Is there a way to filter these games out when viewing the update feed? I'm not a fan of losing battles to get a scene, reloading and retracing steps. Its rare i like a game with loss-rape scenes. I like the art for this one though so I'll add it to my list for next week. Just to confirm this game is like 66% loss-rape scenes right?

second, whats up with everyone and asking for Mega over other hosts? Do a lot of people here pay for a mega acct or something or am i just not using mega right compared to other hosts. I also don't stare at the download speed so...

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Sort of an off topic question here...

Did anyone ever download the MEGA desktop app? 20GB is tempting, but I rather limit how many programs communicate with my comp directly.
I really like it. It's basically a download manager just for Mega. The download limit still exists in some form, but downloads will resume automatically once the cooldown is over. You can enqueue as much stuff as you want and it'll download whenever you have quota available, which probably isn't as relevant here but is quite nice if you're downloading entire seasons of shows. Downloads resume even if interrupted and you can set the download speed limit; both features which are quite nice if you live somewhere with slow, somewhat unreliable internet.

Reactions: BunnygirlBoobies
Jan 31, 2022
I really like it. It's basically a download manager just for Mega. The download limit still exists in some form, but downloads will resume automatically once the cooldown is over. You can enqueue as much stuff as you want and it'll download whenever you have quota available, which probably isn't as relevant here but is quite nice if you're downloading entire seasons of shows. Downloads resume even if interrupted and you can set the download speed limit; both features which are quite nice if you live somewhere with slow, somewhat unreliable internet.
i just worry about how sketchy it feels and like.... mega always struck me like a company that will absolutely run a monitor through their apps to sell your data.

I dont want to actively give yet ANOTHER entity my data to sell, theres enough doing that already...

how sketch is the app though cause i use firefox, possibly switching to brave soonish, and fuck their fucking limit really kills me every so often....

Sort of an off topic question here...

Did anyone ever download the MEGA desktop app? 20GB is tempting, but I rather limit how many programs communicate with my comp directly.
Wait what the mega app is 20 gb?!

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
Does anyone know how I can breakthrough the FMC's Sensuality and Naughtiness level, the game says need to do some specific tasks but don't know which one

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Ok so a couple questions from the posts in here:

I saw that most of the H scenes in the game are loss rape scenes. Is there a way to filter these games out when viewing the update feed? I'm not a fan of losing battles to get a scene, reloading and retracing steps. Its rare i like a game with loss-rape scenes. I like the art for this one though so I'll add it to my list for next week. Just to confirm this game is like 66% loss-rape scenes right?
Unfortunately, there's no way to filter for different kinds (or amount) of rape in games. I usually just check reviews since someone usually mentions if all the h is GOR. You can eventually get a feel for the game based off screenshots, and sometimes it'll be listed in the item description on dlsite.
I wouldn't say the game is 66% loss-rape, but the majority certainly is rape. Loss-rape, drugged-rape, npcs getting raped, event-raped even though Jeanne should be able to just fireball her way out. It's all fairly easy to avoid/skip, though in general this is a game where the protagonist gets exploited.

second, whats up with everyone and asking for Mega over other hosts? Do a lot of people here pay for a mega acct or something or am i just not using mega right compared to other hosts. I also don't stare at the download speed so...

i just worry about how sketchy it feels and like.... mega always struck me like a company that will absolutely run a monitor through their apps to sell your data.

I dont want to actively give yet ANOTHER entity my data to sell, theres enough doing that already...

how sketch is the app though cause i use firefox, possibly switching to brave soonish, and fuck their fucking limit really kills me every so often....

Wait what the mega app is 20 gb?!
I grouped your Mega questions/concerns together.
I've had a free Mega account since it was relatively new. The speeds are -- and always have been -- very good. I was expecting them to be good at first then eventually reduce to 100kb once they'd built up a base, but speeds have remained good. Other hosts like Anonfiles, Workupload, and Pixeldrain also have good speeds though. Or at least, the speeds seem good to me with my crappy internet.

I don't feel the app is particularly sketch. I figure the company makes enough money through their paid plans that they don't need to stiff free users. Maybe that's their goal: get dudes used to mega, then when someone goes "man, I need a way to get a lot of data to my man in Manila" their first thought is Mega.

The app isn't 20gb; the size of storage in your Mega account goes up when you install the app. Oh, the storage is another useful feature of a Mega account. It's nice to be able to save some stuff there in case you went on a downloading spree recently and also installed Elden Ring so your hard-dive is suddenly full.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Umm... any torrent? 3.5GB is a bit too big for direct download. Never mind, just saw the Gdrive.

Why it this so big? Full voice and 1980p?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Japan game translated by a official group = uncensored
Only games from Japan translated by fans are censored, because they don't uncesor the artwork. The big groups like Kagura Games, have artists to do that.
actually kagura doesn't uncensor to my knowledge rather images are provided by the artist in some way or another. Of course I cant say I'm 100% certain.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Japan game translated by a official group = uncensored
Only games from Japan translated by fans are censored, because they don't uncesor the artwork. The big groups like Kagura Games, have artists to do that.
You do realize that they first draw it uncensored, then apply the mosaics to fit with Japan Laws. The Devs already have the uncensored Art, they just can't distribute it, unless a Western publishing group picks the game up.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
So.....
1.2giga less than the japanese version
DLC not in right?
just to be sure............ missing so many thing i guess time to go back to the Jp version then :cry::sick:

Edit : nevermind it's in fact almost 2.2 G missing of content lol

wait and see because i doubt it was 1 G of censor who is missing :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix and korat56
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes