GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone have a problem with the in-game voice? The voices were cut at the middle of the conversation. Is that intentional?
Maybe it was

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know the location of the exact value for the gems when using the online save editor?

Last edited:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
wait does this mean they cut half the content? lmao

maybe you didn't apply the patch from them that's why half isn't showing?
nop i've both verrsion english on steam and japanese on dlsite and after i put their official patch it's missing that much .......

Reactions: legraf

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
wait does this mean they cut half the content? lmao

maybe you didn't apply the patch from them that's why half isn't showing?
nop i've both verrsion english on steam and japanese on dlsite and after i put their official patch it's missing that much .......

edit : without the patch the game is 700mb, the patch alone is 3.3gb be sure to have that in it
it's why before i said :

So.....
1.2giga less than the japanese version
DLC not in right?
just to be sure............ missing so many thing i guess time to go back to the Jp version then :cry::sick:

Edit : nevermind it's in fact almost 2.2 G missing of content lol

wait and see because i doubt it was 1 G of censor who is missing :sneaky:
so missing a lot even after i put the patch in the steam version lol

lazy super lazy mega lazy.......
Kagura game ......

maybe next year we'll get the missing content ....... if they stoped translate realy bad game and fully translate the good one like this one :cry:

Reactions: p23rklo

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
How can I increase the text speed? It's awfully slow and unskippable!
You can change text speed to instant in options. By holding the cancel button in a conversation you can also just skip the entire conversation or hold down attack to move through it quickly

is there any way to make the textbox the fade way, it so anoying to see it in H screen
Using a controller pressing down movement will remove the textbox, so try that or maybe the S key on a keyboard or downarrow

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The dlsite version of this game does have the append included btw.

And Kg had already stated more than once that their release would just be the base game for now.

Reactions: kcj300 and Zippix

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Maybe they release new ver for the next few day, the game "demon lord new in tower" DLC release after the base around 1 week or so

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is there some replay room for monsters/fight cgs/etc? The gallery seems to only have defeat scenes and events.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
How can I use magic?
Just got the water spirit, she said hold atk to charge the magic but I only do normal atk instead
Edit: Nvm, found it. I have to bring her with me.

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
A bit sad. Played the game and the sex feels underwhelming and the gameplay is decent. Not enough combat encounters to be fun as a game though.

Reactions: legraf

narutomater

May 2, 2020
is there any chance Kagura games will release that DLC Append whatever? assuming it an extra story or something

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes