Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
lol, Slave Collar with water spirit is so OP. The girl can only withstand 5 hits but the spirit heal the bar instantly make her invincible as long as the spirit buff is active

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
is it woth to paly this game now or wait for append ? this game is 3gb the 1.11 ver with append is almost 8gb.

here is the link for the 1.11 ver with the Append DLC included. i will play the kagura version first and later play the machine translated one. if you don't know ho to auto translate game in 1 click search for Mtool rpgmaker translator
I might be wrong but i think that torrent have 2 full game instead of 1 full game (1.11) and append patch. So basically the first one is vanilla 1.11 for those who don't like futa and the second one is a prepatched 1.11+append. DLsite also only list 1 entry which is the +append version.

or maybe they're lazy and instead of making an actual patch they just give a whole file to replace the old game files, which explain the size.

Reactions: octopoulpe

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I think we should leave the game alone until a few hours after Kagura's done with their launch.

I won't deny I'm a pirate as much as the next guy, but the last thing I want is Kagura getting trigger-happy with their releases like Irodori and their bs with fan-translated doujins.

TLDR: Be considerate to the dev and the publisher.
I was just curious when it was ok to not "Be considerate to the dev and publisher" That is to say on a pirate site when is it too late to pirate? :unsure:

totally agree!

proceeds to download anyway
lol I didn't see the fine print until after I was quoting. So disregard. :p

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know the value for the gems (money) located when using the online save editor?
I used cheat engine. It's usually what I end up using in wolf RPG games and It works for changing inventory ingredients etc as well as money. No need to switch anything in the editor. 4 bytes.

Reactions: Rasc and HHLONG

rafty11

Aug 27, 2017
Help!

Every time i try to open the game the next error appears:
Cannot locate basic info data
Chevalier Historie/Data/BasicData/Game.dat

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
They done appends for previous games they've translated, such "Ideology in Friction ", but it likely depends on sales and if it'll be wroth the effort to translate.
I wonder how many sales they will get out of a game that got leaked way before it came out officially.
I feel that we will most likely not see the append for the game tled due to that.

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Thought it would be something like Wings of Roldea. Its worse. Far, far worse. What a waste of bandwith this was...
Meh I'm trying WOR right now and it's monotone as fuck. Several hours into the game and I have yet to encounter anything else but thieves, goblins and tentacles. Is it gonna get better?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Anyone know the conditions for the secret map?
I thought it just showed up automatically after saving a spirit or two and trying to leave town? Might require virginity too since the npcs also said something about purity or innocence or something.

I wonder how many sales they will get out of a game that got leaked way before it came out officially.
I feel that we will most likely not see the append for the game tled due to that.
Piracy doesn't significantly affect a game's sales, since most pirates do so opportunistically or wouldn't have bought the game in the first place anyway. That's how it is for me, but I'm also poor so YMMV. Companies who claim their product did poorly because of piracy either misunderstand the impact of piracy or are being disingenuous.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Damn idk if its me or is Kagura translating dog shit game lately when were still waiting on the good shit that has not been finished for a few years now how the mighty have fallen i swear i think the last game i played from them was Makina / That Detective game from Clymenia and / Scars of Summers the rest is literally a waste of time lmao xd i mean they have a game called Kung Fu Grand King selling for 15 bucks and as far that i can remember its like 3 fights 6 scene lmao these people are fucking crazy

skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
I was just curious when it was ok to not "Be considerate to the dev and publisher" That is to say on a pirate site when is it too late to pirate? :unsure:

lol I didn't see the fine print until after I was quoting. So disregard. :p
I think people kinda missed my point with my post.

What I was trying to say, is that pushing Kagura too much, and they may go the On Takahashi route that Irodori is doing, or maybe more.

A game getting leaked early means that someone in the company is getting in trouble. And if the dev sees them, it will hinder their future negotiation with potential new devs.

I'm by no way a saint. I both pirate and buy games. But I do think that not getting people in more trouble is worth me jacking my wiener few hours later. It might have been in vain, and it wouldn't have mattered in any meaningful capacity. But something is better than nothing imo.

But since the game has launched, the ship had sailed, I'll drop this topic, and move on.

Last edited:

Hanz

May 21, 2017
How is the corruption? People keep saying there's a lot of rape? Is the corruption change the way she enjoys sex? Or is it all a text thing?

Hissou

Oct 25, 2017
How is the corruption? People keep saying there's a lot of rape? Is the corruption change the way she enjoys sex? Or is it all a text thing?
Seems alright to me. The majority is rape but there are consensual scenes too. The corruption either unlocks the scene or changes it to the next stage with her enjoying it more or having actual penetration.

Reactions: kcj300
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes