LEET

May 29, 2017
The danger caves are the fuck nests you are taken to. You can't go in, only out.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
The danger caves are the fuck nests you are taken to. You can't go in, only out.
You can go in. However, I only see this choice at the fuck nest in water dungeon. It seem that Kagura Games is at fault here. Many games release by Kagura Games I have played before also have bugs, although it not game breaking but still annoying. Might have to wait a while for them to fix it

1646065653765.png

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

LEET

May 29, 2017
You can go in. However, I only see this choice at the fuck nest in water dungeon. It seem that Kagura Games is at fault here. Many games release by Kagura Games I have played before also have bugs, although it not game breaking but still annoying. Might have to wait a while for them to fix it

View attachment 1679138
Hm, can you? I never tried it in the JP one with the append.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
This game is like 5.7 gigs on dlsite, did kagura games not translate a append or update along with this?
I didnt download yet, just asking should i wait for append/update?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
This game is like 5.7 gigs on dlsite, did kagura games not translate a append or update along with this?
I didnt download yet, just asking should i wait for append/update?
KG translated the game and it's update.
They did not included the append (which also added voiced text), hence the size difference.
And so far, they haven't stated (no info from the dev either as far as I know) if they will translate the append.

KG has a policy of not including paying append / dlc in their initial release. But they do not have either a policy to translate all the append of a game (although they usually release a game with all the free append included on day one).

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Its only losing rape or there's events with npcs in town etc ?
Mostly losing rape, with some events with npcs in town. Some of the town events are rape too though. There's also a rape CG before the boss in each of the four dungeons, but those don't involve the protagonist. All-in-all, the majority of the sexual content involves rape or coercion in some form.

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
First, a question: is there any way to make something happen regarding the "someone's targeting maids" talk, or is that just dialogue that goes nowhere? I was way more interested in those hints than in the main plot.

Then a too-long review:

Fairly disappointing - the combat sex is really perfunctory, having zero effect on the character (just wait until you can move again, then carry on as before). Certain conditions can lead you to forced orgasms while fighting but it has no effect except upping your orgasm stat - you'd think maybe a a temporary debuff or something would result, but no. Basically, the H is tacked on and barely gets in the way of adventuring and "fighting" - which is hitting "attack" at most 3 times to kill anything but a boss. Super-easy overall, but at the same time with a little clothing damage it's also easy to get raped 20 or 30 times in a dungeon - to which the heroine doesn't react in the slightest. Lost your viginity to a monster? Ehh, whatever.

Meanwhile, all in-town sex is locked to your current level of Sensuality (ranging from 1 to 3) which non-intuitively is capped to how many dungeons you've cleared, giving very little variation in the MC's responses. As others have pointed out, it's wildly inconsistent in what she will do at each level - the thug in the slum is the most obvious problem there. The Sensuality cap is justified as connected to the deterioration and corruption of the city & kingdom, except that there's really no change whatsoever to the atmosphere of the city other than a few "things are scarier now" NPC dialogue changes.

The in-town sex, much of which is nonconsensual in at least some way, also has a weirdly consensual vibe to it, as the game holds the player's hand to make sure nothing happens without you really pushing the MC to give in for no proper character motivation. Think of the (hardly spoilers) bathhouse scenes, or the dancing "among the crowd" scenes ... the heroine knows she'll get molested but can choose to stay for no good reason, even at Sensuality 1. A weird complaint maybe, but to me there's a big difference between "if I have the heroine do this, she'll likely get raped. Muh-ha-ha-haaa" and the heroine thinking "if I do this, I'll get raped. Okeydokey." (Note that in the dancing scenes, supposedly the big money is made on the floor, but no actual money is gained by going down from the stage, so it's a completely unjustified self-sacrifice.)

I don't know, I was pretty impressed for half an hour by some nice tilework in the city, and then grew increasingly frustrated. The story and character work is just so half-assed. H-attacks are ridiculously common and consequence-free. Combat is mostly a joke (bosses less so, but I didn't lose a single boss-fight, having cleared the game once now. And I suck.). Some traps are fun, but other than the dull damaging ones they mostly have no real consequence.

That's sort of the tl;dr take-away for the whole game: nothing really matters. It's just a scene-collecting exercise.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
hell yeah! i loved rune's pharmacy, can't wait to play this picopico's games have such cute art ahh

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
I’m having issues extracting the game. It keeps only extracting one file. I am using winzip, and I’ve tried different downloads. Same results. Any ideas?

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Then a too-long review...
Yeah I agree with what you said. It is very disappointing because the game world is animated so nicely but the sexual content just isn't all that great. Monster violations are brief and not really designed to be must more than a couple thrusts and then a creampie with no distinct animation associated with it while the stuff you do in town will randomly have sprite animations but nothing to write home about and an option to finish or not. You don't get the protagonists thoughts or even dialogue while these things are happening. Overall poorly done on that front, but the game itself looked awesome. Unfortunately that just makes it even more disappointing!

KirDima2008

Aug 5, 2016
who will tell you how to go through the 5th location, unlocked the harps and how to activate them is not clear.
PS. English is not my native language

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes