YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Since apparently no one said it yet based on search, there's 7 possible ending based on JP guide. I still only played a little so maybe the name of the enemies/term might be not accurate to the translation. Also, this is based on JP APPEND ver so it might not accurate. I searched this because i dunno whether i should do pure run first or not and some of you might find it useful.
Normal/Good end:
END1 Virgin+Princess isn't raped yet
END2 Not Virgin+Princess is raped no more than 2 times
END3 Get it when not fulfilling the requirement for all of the other ending
END4 Non Virgin+Sensitivity lv3+Princess is raped more than 5 times
Bad end:
END5 Princess is raped more than 5 times+accept the last boss
END6 Lose to the last boss
Special END: <- this might be append stuff?
END7 Lose to the Earth stage boss twice while being virgin > after cleared all four dungeon go talk to werewolf at the front of curio shop > go to each stage deepest part and redo(?) the sword(?) event > after seeing all the event go clear the game

batman9169

Jan 24, 2022
i downloaded this from the mega link and all that was downloaded was a file called anime.wolf. did the download fail or is that what you all got too? how do i play the game if so?

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
do you have safe data for append and prequel in jp version? thank you
There is lot of "know" site with the Jp version (1.13+DLC included almost 6G total) with still active link to dl ........ same for Rune's Pharmacy (both english & Japanese version)

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
I might be wrong but i think that torrent have 2 full game instead of 1 full game (1.11) and append patch. So basically the first one is vanilla 1.11 for those who don't like futa and the second one is a prepatched 1.11+append. DLsite also only list 1 entry which is the +append version.

or maybe they're lazy and instead of making an actual patch they just give a whole file to replace the old game files, which explain the size.
The Append is a DLC, you get extra /data files. Only one of them replaces the originals, though, the others are entirely new files which are just referenced by the replaced file (BasicData.wolf iirc).

It is a thicc DLC, yes.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Chevalier HIstorie v1.02 Compressed

Download Windows:

SIZE:1.3 GB

Note: in some cases compression causes problems with images.

Reactions: YuriiH

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
When the pc has sex 5 seconds later i see a message?of finish or suspense,if i press in suspense 3 seconds later come agein ,i cant see the sprites has sex bc this messague that not stop,is it a bug??

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
How i do soo the messague of climax is close stop and i can see the sex??,even if i do click in suspense i have the same messague 3 seconds later,it not stop, press shift and escape not do nothing
1646275571048.png

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
is there a point in trying to do a clean run?

no naughtiness, sex stuffs, peeing, cummed on, etc...

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
thats how you get the first ending which is the most basic of them all
last question
is it possible to beat the game without any spirit saved? and is there anything special in doing this?

as of now im lvl 20 and have beaten the mirror version.
but not very sure if any of this is worth it at all

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
last question
is it possible to beat the game without any spirit saved? and is there anything special in doing this?

just reached the last part of the area

the answer is:NO

They're sort of chained on something, and no more progress is allowed when you reached them.
There was no reward for doing the entire thing with the curses
TL;DR, just do the 4 bosses

YuriHunter

Apr 2, 2020
There is lot of "know" site with the Jp version (1.13+DLC included almost 6G total) with still active link to dl ........ same for Rune's Pharmacy (both english & Japanese version)
that "know" site i don't know even once -_-

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
last question

3 of them are required but it will be hard to progress the last dungeon in the castle, best if you unlock them all because you also level up ( also make sure the valkyrie band is maxed out at the smith and maybe the sword is unlocked )

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes