PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Story wise, is there really a big difference between the standard and the full game(+DLC) version? if there is then i'll wait for the complete english version even it will take a year.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
there's no corruption, MC sucks dick for discount in store from day 1
Poorly implemented corruption is still corruption.

To answer the original question, how it works is there are three levels each of "sensuality" and "naughtiness", however you are locked to the first level of both until you clear two zones. These levels have no bearing on combat rape, but rather act as gatekeepers for in-town scenes, with the scenes themselves showing the progression on how much she "enjoys" it.

Reactions: legraf

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Poorly implemented corruption is still corruption.

To answer the original question, how it works is there are three levels each of "sensuality" and "naughtiness", however you are locked to the first level of both until you clear two zones. These levels have no bearing on combat rape, but rather act as gatekeepers for in-town scenes, with the scenes themselves showing the progression on how much she "enjoys" it.
Ok, all depends on angle I guess. For me corruption is more when heroine actually changes her mindset and gradually starts leaning towards more degenerate behaviour. Here as you said it's rather gatekeeping or progression.

Or maybe I didn't care about MC from start so I missed this change, lol

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
i think it will be an improvement from Rune's Pharmacy, i was wrong. Yes, the graphics and artstyle is hugely improved. But overall as a H game it is a big downgrade from Rune's Pharmacy

LEET

May 29, 2017
i think it will be an improvement from Rune's Pharmacy, i was wrong. Yes, the graphics and artstyle is hugely improved. But overall as a H game it is a big downgrade from Rune's Pharmacy
yeah a lot less H, too many animation, groping isn't utilized. Not enough combat, content is limited, characters aren't as memorable, and the girl hides her big butt and tits too much.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
There's nothing to find, if you've seen all Memory Fragments, go to the castle, interact with the door at the top and you'll get the option to use the "secret" passage.
If you don't get that option, you haven't seen all fragments.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I found 1 fluffy spawn location here. Killing or touching this monster give you 120 exp and +10 to naughtiness stat. If you don't see it then just keep reentering the map until it spawn
The thief girl said there is 1 in each dungeon so I don't know if there anything special if you found all 4

1646051989432.png

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes