philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
any word on a difficulty patch? seems like your typical easy mode game that kagura games localizes.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Maybe for some games and groups. But Kagura Games? I doubt it. Some games you can see the contrast between the good quality artwork and the awful dick or genitals the "uncensored" art have.
IIRC a lot of japanese artists half ass the genitalia because no one will see it. Just make things vaguely correct enough to have it look right with the censorship

Jan 28, 2022
Questions...
1) There's a house in the slums that says I'm lacking information to enter, how do I get info?
2) Only item I'm missing is something given in the slums apparently (according to thief girl), I'm guessing it's from the aforementioned house.

(Edit for 1&2: to get access to the hidden whore house in the slums, you have to do all 3 events with the informant [blonde guy drinking in the bar]).
3) The thief girl also mentioned something about a unicorn, where do I find it?
(Edit for 3: It's in the final dungeon)
4) How do I rotate the spirits abilities in a dungeon?

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
The game have good graphics and art, but it's a pretty straightforward and simple game. It's not as dificult as other rpgm but sadly this game is pretty short. You can finish it in a day if you go for it in one go. Another sad thing is if you unlock all cg, it stay like that no matter if you open a new game file. It also say it will hint you how get some endings after you defeat the game once. A big lie because I managed to do so but it doesn't say anywhere what to do to get the other endings. The recollection might have the important scenes but you won't know how to get there and I think importants bits aren't there to enjoy. Another thing I dislike is you can't lewd the main character with the spirits. What a shame. Maybe the dlc fix lot of this and add more scenes. We'll see in the future.

Edit: reading what other say and how kagura games cutted a lot of the content of the game, it kinda piss me off. This is what a company do when they have the monopoly of something? Turn lazy especting more money? Damn greed. Oh well. Let's hope for the best in the future. There is nothing we can do unless someone with the knowledge feel like fix their mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pozar55
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes