Jinpaku

Mar 4, 2019
One of the previous devs is making a sort of sequel following Serena. You can find their blog by searching 思い出し笑い on Cien
The one who was developing the Katteban version?

I wasn't quite on board with their direction, but either way, thanks, I might check it out at some point.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I'm attaching my cheat table for this game. After you unzip it, the cheat table can be opened with the program Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since the Cheat Engine tool is designed for analysis and modification of active programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive. The people that this next bit is really addressed to won't read this paragraph anyway, but: I will probably not be replying to any general questions about how to use Cheat Engine, such as how to open cheat tables. (Last time I posted one, some folks asked me how to use it even while they quoted the answer.)

Anyway, the attached table lets you modify various stats (health, level, who she lost her virginity to, etc.), change which collectible items (Royal Ring, Slave Collar, etc.) are active (though I couldn't quite manage to make them become visible in the menu), and some other crap. I might or might not update this table later. If the game receives any updates then this table might or might not stop working.
Someone nice enough to explain how to use it with cheat engine? (first time)

paradandan

May 4, 2018
There's a discord for people still fan updating it and its super easy to download off of there.
May I have an address or hint to this discord please? I really want the full experience of this game. If it's too private you can PM me (or anyone around that know it.) Thank you for your contribution.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Kagura shills out in force; all these accounts with only like 10 posts. Don't fall for it people! This game is as bland as it comes!

Big G Banana

Nov 8, 2019
May I have an address or hint to this discord please? I really want the full experience of this game. If it's too private you can PM me (or anyone around that know it.) Thank you for your contribution.
Don't know if it's too late, but I was able to find a VH discord after some digging around. Seems to be somewhat active.
Discord invite code: Zsh6JHGEYw

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
So guys,we are getting late for a about 4 months or more,we get stuck at v1.02 but this game already has an append out,the thread needs to be updated.
Never mind,I just searched the thread and get known about the situation now,but wil KG translate the append as well?any source can be provided?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes