Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Where can I get the translation?
Nowhere, unfortunately. Sad, but true: the translation never has made it to the pirate community, everyone is still waiting and hoping though... :cry:
In the meantime, you could check and download the Kagura translation in the OP, though.
Just till some hero comes along and shares the Kagura translation.
Good luck!

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Nowhere, unfortunately. Sad, but true: the translation never has made it to the pirate community, everyone is still waiting and hoping though... :cry:
In the meantime, you could check and download the Kagura translation in the OP, though.
Just till some hero comes along and shares the Kagura translation.
Good luck!
Wouldn´t a Hero helping Pirates actually be a villain tho? = o

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Wouldn´t a Hero helping Pirates actually be a villain tho? = o
You know what?! Just because of you opening up my eyes to that interesting and oddly funny fact, I did some searching around, some really deep dive for a change, and actually managed to find some links to the Kagura translation!!! :geek:
It was some very sweaty business and hard manly work, but alas, here you go, friend:

1652657993528.png

1652658022249.png

1652658069761.png

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Question: Can anyone make a cheated save for this game, aka cheat in the gems/money at the very VERY start of the game and then share it here?! As in, the moment she wakes up in the bedroom and as soon as you can first save the game? As long as you cheat the money in any of these games, I can grind the rest just fine.

Reactions: Moonlight07

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
Please tell me how to increase the level of sensuality and Naughtiness in this game ?
As I have risen to 29 both values and do not rise above

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Please tell me how to increase the level of sensuality and Naughtiness in this game ?
As I have risen to 29 both values and do not rise above
If memory serves, you have to complete a story mission to unlock the next levels for Sensuality and Naughtiness

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
Can you tell me something? Does the priest in the church just reduce Sensuality and Naughtiness or does he do something with it? I am not a native English speaker - so it's hard for me to understand so much text in the game

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Can you tell me something? Does the priest in the church just reduce Sensuality and Naughtiness or does he do something with it? I am not a native English speaker - so it's hard for me to understand so much text in the game
I'm not certain, I don't think I've used the Priest's services in the game

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
does anyone know what's in the latest Kagura 1.03 patch? it's huge
Oh my.
This is giving me the -most probably false- hope that maybe they got the green light from the dev to also add the DLC's translated content?!
But nah... Probs not.
(though would love if someone proved me wrong!)

EDIT: well, since checking mirror 2 and the details saying it's from 2,5 months ago, my hope is shattered; officially. xD

asparagi

Jul 30, 2020
Man, this game is bad. I'm not sure if this is a thing with all wolf rpg games, I don't think it is as I think I've played others that didn't have this problem, but it's like every input has this fraction of a second delay that gets incredibly frustrating after a while. Text scroll is really slow, and when put on instant it's really easy to accidentally skip lines. The basic controls just feel super weird, the dash instead of sprint is dumb and feels awkward to use in town. Maybe it's ok in combat (probably not tbh), but most of the time you're not in combat. Incredibly basic shit like talking to NPCs just feels wrong. Only the first word or two in each line being voiced is a super weird choice, it sounds super weird and it would've been better to just have no voice acting than this.

I've only played for like half an hour or so and I don't think I'll finish it.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Man, this game is bad. I'm not sure if this is a thing with all wolf rpg games, I don't think it is as I think I've played others that didn't have this problem, but it's like every input has this fraction of a second delay that gets incredibly frustrating after a while. Text scroll is really slow, and when put on instant it's really easy to accidentally skip lines. The basic controls just feel super weird, the dash instead of sprint is dumb and feels awkward to use in town. Maybe it's ok in combat (probably not tbh), but most of the time you're not in combat. Incredibly basic shit like talking to NPCs just feels wrong. Only the first word or two in each line being voiced is a super weird choice, it sounds super weird and it would've been better to just have no voice acting than this.

I've only played for like half an hour or so and I don't think I'll finish it.
The game is also obviously badly coded, as I heard from RPG Maker dev (from another games) that wolf rpg is known to have memory leak issue if the code is not made correctly, and cuz awful lag over gameplay lag, and well sadly that's the case for this game

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Can't seem to use a gamepad with this game, is that normal?

edit: Can't even use mouse, only keyboard works.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes