Star-Quaker

Donor
Nov 12, 2017
With the nature of the sites sharing. imo the least we can do is have the links to the game / developers website. I don't know if its been stated the reason for not being able to but if you can, should definitely link it on the front page

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
There seems to be a new version (1.03) out in GOG. What's the changes? I don't know... Just writing this here so maybe the download page may be updated...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
There seems to be a new version (1.03) out in GOG. What's the changes? I don't know... Just writing this here so maybe the download page may be updated...
If it's the English version that is updated, it's only going to be bug fixes.
Most frequent bug in a translation are text out of the window or untranslated line. Else, well, translating can't sometime mess some switch so it's real bug fix. Since KG don't really gave a patch log on their site, only way to know is to check the game (or the discord and follow all the reported bug....)

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
So much grind getting rhaped to death several times so Diana can get me money to improve attack equipment
which does next to nothing fighting anything.

How high does the Valky band have to be before can beat any spirits?
At low levels of equipment, which spirits can be taken first?

Really sux must beat 3 spirits so can lvl up and progress in game
I got my starter moneys by bashing a statue in slums, every hit dropped gems and +10 naughty or so.
I had 3000 Naughty, which was essentially 2971, because capped at 29
~60 ATK before even leaving city once, onehitted everything more or less once I did leave city

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Does leveling the sensuality and naughtiness affect how the character responds to assaults? Like, if it gets high enough, is she just gonna smile and shit when she's getting attacked by orcs? Or does it simply unlock more scenes/options such as seduction?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes