kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Can anyone help? How long should I wait after the game fully open?

It been quite a while after opening it saying "System start-up. This process could take a few moments" then it's "Not responding".

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

It been quite a while after opening it saying "System start-up. This process could take a few moments" then it's "Not responding".
Hmmmm: 1) Did you redownload the game after this happened or try another download link?
2) Can you show a screen of what happens please?
3) Can you show another screen of your game folder as well please?

For me, it doesn't even take a second.

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Hmmmm: 1) Did you redownload the game after this happened or try another download link?
2) Can you show a screen of what happens please?
3) Can you show another screen of your game folder as well please?

For me, it doesn't even take a second.
Sure. Here's the Screenshot and that's all I get. No error's popping though.
Thanks for the response
1663406595477.png
Here the game files
1663406726314.png

Data files
1663406785248.png

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Sure. Here's the Screenshot and that's all I get. No error's popping though.
Thanks for the response
View attachment 2048255
Here the game files
View attachment 2048257

Data files
View attachment 2048259
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... can you open the game.ini file please?
In any case, try to redownload from another link, if that doesn't work, well..... maybe you have something missing like a DirectX update or a Microsoft C++ package not installed (I have every one of those installed from 2005 until today.)

Last edited:

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... can you open the game.ini file please?
In any case, try to redownload from another link, if that doesn't work, well..... maybe you have something missing like a DirectX update or a Microsoft C++ package not installed (I have every one of those installed from 2005 until today.)
Here's the Screenshot of "Game.ini". Yes, I got the updated DirectX and installed the All-in-one Microsoft C++ package. I try to re-download and try it again.
1663410149997.png

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I tried it but still the same and also the re-download file. I also download a different game with Wolf RPG and getting the same treatment.
Hmmmmmmmmm... yeah I'm drawing a blank here. I really don't know in that case... Did you try the Config? Maybe lower the settings or something? I really don't know anymore!

Reactions: kabuto666

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019

Try also in the properties of the game folder to uncheck the read-only box.

Reactions: kabuto666

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm... yeah I'm drawing a blank here. I really don't know in that case... Did you try the Config? Maybe lower the settings or something? I really don't know anymore!
Everything works after restarting the PC.
Anyway, Thanks for the assistance.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
So there's apparently a "Chevalier Historie Append in the Kagura Games site, is that included here? I don't think it is included here.
Edit: Oh wait, it's still coming soon.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I only found out the other day that there's an Append edition. It's not even just extra content. It's like another game was included.

Zack24

Jul 20, 2018
Did I miss a higher difficulty option? Because I don't think I was supposed to go to the castle immediately, and complete the game, while the princess tells me they've waited so long (it's literally been the same day you've been captured)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Did I miss a higher difficulty option? Because I don't think I was supposed to go to the castle immediately, and complete the game, while the princess tells me they've waited so long (it's literally been the same day you've been captured)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I question that, too, because you also have the knight Galahad who gets seriously wounded at the beginning of the game. After beating the Knight's Shadow, you can find him in the area already recovering from his wounds.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes