JoyBoii

May 28, 2017

Here's an append installer, but i just can't install it, I click next in installer and nothing happen at all. you guys can go try it out.

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
Chevalier Historie Append is a dlc not a patch. The patch does nothing but uncensor the steam/GOG versions... I think? So the patch won't work unless you already have the append dlc slapped into the files... again I think.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Chevalier Historie Append is a dlc not a patch. The patch does nothing but uncensor the steam/GOG versions... I think? So the patch won't work unless you already have the append dlc slapped into the files... again I think.
My mistake, i meant the " DLC installer"

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
think the problem may be that the OS is treating the .1 and .2 in the names as a file extension, when it's just supposed to be the file name
in the discord message posted earlier, you can see the .1 and .2 in the names, despite other file extensions not being visible. this suggests that they have some other file extension, but we can't really tell what it is

Reactions: spokkimax

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
My mistake, i meant the " DLC installer"
Found it on discord. Someone make link on mega pls
View attachment 2116228
This is not the dlc it is the patch. You can find it yourself by going here:
and scrolling down slightly and clicking on 'patch' tab then downloading 1 of the mirrors.
I just checked and the files are the exact same from the picture so that seems to be what it is rather than the actual dlc.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
This is not the dlc it is the patch. You can find it yourself by going here:
and scrolling down slightly and clicking on 'patch' tab then downloading 1 of the mirrors.
I just checked and the files are the exact same from the picture so that seems to be what it is rather than the actual dlc.
Oh I didn't understand it. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Reactions: thegodofsky

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Going to patiently wait on the updated version with append included. Looks like it's going to be a big one.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes