GerOniiChan

Sep 17, 2021
man i know why i dont buy games there anymore.. im still waiting since 2 years for my refund for melissa since they made people be able to preorder it but never released it ._.

Reactions: spokkimax

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Guys... You need to buy the Steam Patch BEFORE applying the KaguraGames patch! We need to wait for someone to provide the Steam Patch first!

In short: The Steam Patch = Applies the Append DLC
The Kagura Patch = Decensors!

Taddark

Dec 26, 2021
Guys... You need to buy the Steam Patch BEFORE applying the KaguraGames patch! We need to wait for someone to provide the Steam Patch first!

In short: The Steam Patch = Applies the Append DLC
The Kagura Patch = Decensors!
The patch is the problem not the steam version didnt you read all the comment

GerOniiChan

Sep 17, 2021
Is the available downloadable copy of this game non-steam version or steam version? Asking this because I've seen options for steam version/non-steam version on other threads. This one doesn't indicate anything, so I wondered if the steam patch can even be applied to a possibly non-steam version.
usually all downloads from KG games you find here will be able to apply the patch you can download from their side, never had problems before. also iirr same here but was some time ago i played this

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
usually all downloads from KG games you find here will be able to apply the patch you can download from their side, never had problems before. also iirr same here but was some time ago i played this
That is reassuring to hear. Thank you for the info!

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
When I open the installer, it says Restoration patch. So it's either the uncensor patch or the append installer is bugged.

GerOniiChan

Sep 17, 2021
no, core issue is that KG fucked something up inside the game anyways, there is some kind of bug inside atm where the map wont close an IF it does it will be still transparent all over the screen, so i guess thats also corrupting the out of steam installer

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
no, core issue is that KG fucked something up inside the game anyways, there is some kind of bug inside atm where the map wont close an IF it does it will be still transparent all over the screen, so i guess thats also corrupting the out of steam installer
Sorry, does this apply also for the people who bought the dlc?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Better wait a couple of days guys. Just out of KG discord. There quite some bug between the installer or the start of the append story once you play it.
Even if you get it today, you'll basically have to re download the append / patch to play it in the next days... (usual KG release ....)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Considering that this is the game where the Dev held back the Append from being translated to English over who knows what reasons, I'm not surprised that the Kagura release of that same Append is coming with a lot of issues.

I suspect that the dev of this game is more involved in things than most devs are... and unfortunately, I highly believe that this is not a good thing for once. That's leaving aside the fact that Appends of this size and this sort of Steam release will not get along well, at all.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Considering that this is the game where the Dev held back the Append from being translated to English over who knows what reasons, I'm not surprised that the Kagura release of that same Append is coming with a lot of issues.

I suspect that the dev of this game is more involved in things than most devs are... and unfortunately, I highly believe that this is not a good thing for once. That's leaving aside the fact that Appends of this size and this sort of Steam release will not get along well, at all.
Do you know if this append has the original images from the developer? Because if you google some chevalier historie CG galleries, this append has the tag "decensored ", while the uncensored images of the base game have the "uncensored " tag. Can you tell me the nature of the uncensored images we will find in this append please? I ask for this because you seem very informed about the development.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes