AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
im assuming its a bug, but i cant leave town? i try to leave and select a new zone but nothing happens and then it sounds like im selecting menus up and down that play audio files?

edit: needed to just goto the lvl 5 zone first lmao...

Patch 2.02 already fixed this.
Free download .
why the fuck is the patch 5.5gbs lmao.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2021
2.02 Patch on the official site cannot be applied to the 2.01 Game currently in the OP, we need the patch files or the file that makes the patch executable recognize the game as from Steam/GoG.

Reactions: spokkimax

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
im assuming its a bug, but i cant leave town? i try to leave and select a new zone but nothing happens and then it sounds like im selecting menus up and down that play audio files?

edit: needed to just goto the lvl 5 zone first lmao...

why the fuck is the patch 5.5gbs lmao.
Who knows? I just downloaded version 2.01 which weighs 6 gigabytes and now I need to download another 5 gigabytes just to fix one bug.

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
2.02 Patch on the official site cannot be applied to the 2.01 Game currently in the OP, we need the patch files or the file that makes the patch executable recognize the game as from Steam/GoG.
If its the version I uploaded, its not the steam/gog version. It's the version from the kagura store and I had to download the entire append over again and apply it to the game. I'm uploading it now however it's being slow and I have to go to work soon.

Edit: I'll drop the link if someone else hasn't already this afternoon when I get home. Sorry for the wait.

Last edited:

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
I've also got the little house glitch thing after i unlocked tail park
EDIT: so i did a little test, luckily im still early on in the game, but it seems the map has a bug on it when she says "its south of town" after you trigger it to spawn on the map, its trying to show up where it shouldve on the map. essentially dont trigger it unless you use a throwaway save until it gets fixed

Last edited:

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I'd love to play this, but wolf RPG always gives me issues and I don't know how to fix. When I try to run the game, it always tells me twice that it cannot locate the "append/data/basicdata/game.dat" basic info file. Where should I get this from? It's the same error I always get with the wolf RPGs.
I guess that maybe I should install the wolf RPG editor as well? If so, where do I find the correct one? There are like 5 different results on google.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
If its the version I uploaded, its not the steam/gog version. It's the version from the kagura store and I had to download the entire append over again and apply it to the game. I'm uploading it now however it's being slow and I have to go to work soon.

Edit: I'll drop the link if someone else hasn't already this afternoon when I get home. Sorry for the wait.
Thanks. We will definitely wait for it this afternon

Reactions: Pieberryy

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Is this actually censored? Idk if i wanna download such a big file just to play a censored game.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The DLC is 5 Go because it bassically had voice for the initial game content as well as extra content (most of the size is the voicing).

And yes, tehre bug. KG release a patch for the map bug, but that the only thing they fixed so far.

The coding is so badly done, that most peoples on their discord rant because they can't install the dlc on legal STEAM / KG store up-to-date game, and have to re install with fresh download before they can install the DLC (how mess up is that ?).

And for the save : JP save very often work on KG game as far as full gallery unlock work. But since they have Japanese name for character and map, loading a JP save result in a crash ! - So if the gallery is avaiable from the menu, it can most likely be ported over to see the H scene and not to play with OP character. If the gallery is avaiable FROM inside the game, you can't bring over a JP save in all likehood.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes