Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I touched on this earlier. The game files in the OP lack a file that Kagura adds to their releases to identify their game version for patching. Without that file you cannot update using their patcher. I usually get around this by unpacking the patcher and just grabbing the files to upload. I cannot do that with split archives.

essentially you cannot update the game to 2.02 unless someone provides the file.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Can the Script.vdf file copied from other game from Kagura?
The structure is the same but the signature is different each game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Can the Script.vdf file copied from other game from Kagura?
The structure is the same but the signature is different each game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't use one for all of them, however theoretically if you knew all the values for this game in the vdf file then it probably would work, however if you knew it that would mean you had the file and updating a different script.vdf would be irrelevant.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Did they mesh it more together, or are general gameplay and h-content still completely seperated, as if you can play one without the other? Imo that's pretty annoying when having to go out of your way to do either, rather than flowing them together somewhat.

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
Anybody else only getting download times of 5+ hours? Looks interesting, but not worth 5+ hours.

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
After unlocking the dream ranch, the ranch symbol in stuck in the middle of the screen. Anyone know how to fix it?
There is a patch, but it only fixes that problem and you have to start a new game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There is a patch, but it only fixes that problem and you have to start a new game.
before I waste a 5gigs of data checking, is this just the patcher files or have you unpacked the patcher and provided the files after install?

If it is just the patcher it ain't gonna work for anyone who has downloaded the game from OP.

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
before I waste a 5gigs of data checking, is this just the patcher files or have you unpacked the patcher and provided the files after install?

If it is just the patcher it ain't gonna work for anyone who has downloaded the game from OP.

I understand, you need the files after installing the patch.
I'm going to upload them, I hope it won't take too long.

Reactions: Pieberryy

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
No need for the whole 5.5 Go. Only the .vbf file is required. Then, anyone can apply the Kagura patch.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The script/vbf is a more permanent solution. yes, someone could upload the game but if they don't have that file you will have this issue with all future updates

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes