Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So... 2.01 fixed some map symbol bug.

What did 2.02 fix, and is the game now stable enough to be worth playing? Or should I just wait a few more days and strike out some other things from my backlog?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Oh nice Append is out! I loved the base game in full English, can't wait to give the Append DLC a go

Any tips on how to do this though?
So on my SSD right now I have the initial Kagura release of v1.02 of the game which I've completed 100%

1666567842626.png

Is the Append a standalone DLC or do I transfer my save folder from the v1.02 to the new v2.02 with Append?
Also is it best to start a new game anyway so just forget about the save or is it best to resume my 100% save and that will let me play the Append content?

Sorry these may be completely stupid questions! So sorry for that in advance!

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

ZeroSick

Aug 18, 2021
Oh nice Append is out! I loved the base game in full English, can't wait to give the Append DLC a go

Any tips on how to do this though?
So on my SSD right now I have the initial Kagura release of v1.02 of the game which I've completed 100%

View attachment 2119761

Is the Append a standalone DLC or do I transfer my save folder from the v1.02 to the new v2.02 with Append?
Also is it best to start a new game anyway so just forget about the save or is it best to resume my 100% save and that will let me play the Append content?

Sorry these may be completely stupid questions! So sorry for that in advance!
append story is separate from the old save, you can start the new game append story from the main menu
you can transfer your save folder from v1.02 but I think it only unlocks the old h scenes from v1.02

• Red Heart
Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
Cannot locate basic info data
Chevalier Historie/Data/BasicData/Game.dat appears 2 times can anyone help?youtube tutorial doesnt help have no clue what is he doing(just renaming doesnt help i belive some files missed in the download.)

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes