spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
There is seriously something wrong with this version of the game, for example I found a bug which was not present in the previous version (1.03), the bug I'm referring to is the fact that you can go through the street lamps. Wtf?

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
There is seriously something wrong with this version of the game, for example I found a bug which was not present in the previous version (1.03), the bug I'm referring to is the fact that you can go through the street lamps. Wtf?
It's because of DLC that was added, it's a bit broken and it's a recent release of Kagura, so we can only wait for them to release 3 patches to fix it.

Reactions: spokkimax

rurili

Jul 8, 2018
I downloaded the 2.02 version from here and for some reason the audio doesn't work, could somebody help me?
To be more specific neither the BGM, SE or voices sound. The game itself seems to work properly but I can't get any sound.

Last edited:

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
Post game story (basically doubling the game size I think?) and a whole lot of glitches.
Want anything more detailed you should look through the thread.

Reactions: spokkimax

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
One has been shared in KG's discord.
Haven't tried it yet (still haven't get the full product). I just get it through AV for safety.
did you have data after main story I already play it previously I just wanna see added content.

loadinglab

Aug 11, 2021
Cannot save under win 11... When I try to save the game it just gives me the sound and no data save. The file appears on the save folder but the game cannot read it too. Anyone encounters the similar bug?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Cannot save under win 11... When I try to save the game it just gives me the sound and no data save. The file appears on the save folder but the game cannot read it too. Anyone encounters the similar bug?
Check if there no part of the game in "read only".

Try forced admin mode.

Remove syntax and foreign letter from the path folder
Move the game folder (if possible) to the HDD root.

thoses are the most common cause / way to solve the problem.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have played it through the normal vesion, and am almost done with the amended version, and have not ran into any real problems, I mean gee running through light posts to me is not a problem, the pathway's are so narrow anyway.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes