The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You mean with the 2.02 patch fix this shouldn't happen anymore? Or should I get worried? I use a potato pc after all.
Even with a beaf PC, you will get this problem (if that's not something that come from my own computer), because it's simply the game not clearing his own memory making it unstable at some point. And WolfRPG (and other RPGMaker like thing) have limited ram allocation, like everything else on a computer, if it exceed it, you get problem and crash.
My laptop here is likely over 7 yrs old at this point. Granted, it was top of the line in the gaming space at that point, but still ... ancient by today's standards.
I played the game, including it's DLC mostly through to the end and didn't experience any issues.

Haven't quite monitored RAM usage on the game while playing, but just in general, strictly spouting technical mumbo jumbo ... there IS a hard limit of about 2GB on any 32bit process (in WinOS). If they're using a 64bit build of the engine (e.g. the game's exe is a 64bit process) ... then no, you do NOT have such low limits.

Now, sure ... any process with a serious enough memory leak can saturate the available resources, be it memory or available threads or whatever, and even crash due to an OutOfMemoryException/StackOverflowException or whatever else.
But for it to die of an OutOfMemoryException it'd have to be a real serious, consistent issue AND/OR you'd need to only have access to a very limited amount of RAM in your PC so that it fills up before it has time to clean it up (e.g. below the minimum/recommended spec).
Now, I also played this game for many hours straight when I went through it, but I didn't see any crashes due to memory leaks of some sort.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
My laptop here is likely over 7 yrs old at this point. Granted, it was top of the line in the gaming space at that point, but still ... ancient by today's standards.
I played the game, including it's DLC mostly through to the end and didn't experience any issues.
Did you played this vers 2.02 or it was a previous version?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I played 2.02 from top to bottom. I had one crash issue that seemed to be caused by memory allocation during the Append section...

But that was after keeping the game running and doing stuff in it on and off for over 6 hours, with two browsers with 4+ windows and 20+ tabs on each, and an Android Emulator running a gacha game.

Basically, your PC must be an utter potato to run into problems with this game...

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
Sorry if i missed anything while trying to read through the past 32 pages to get up to date, but the 2.02 version provided by Okami, Zombie and Pijee in pages 27 and 28 have both the base game + append version included right? So for someone who's never played the base game if i just played it now it would be

playing the base game -> beat the final boss -> play the append version -> beat the append final boss?

Also in regards to the ending, i saw that the base version had 7 endings. Does that mean i need to do 7 runs considering the various different conditions like virgins, princess getting raped several times, ending 7 requiring a specific sequence of events, etc...

Does the append ending also follow a similar route of requiring several runs and does the ending of the base affect the append or does the append version always start a clean slate like say you ended the base game as a non virgin and the append always starts off as the MC being a virgin

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
Sorry if i missed anything while trying to read through the past 32 pages to get up to date, but the 2.02 version provided by Okami, Zombie and Pijee in pages 27 and 28 have both the base game + append version included right? So for someone who's never played the base game if i just played it now it would be

playing the base game -> beat the final boss -> play the append version -> beat the append final boss?

Also in regards to the ending, i saw that the base version had 7 endings. Does that mean i need to do 7 runs considering the various different conditions like virgins, princess getting raped several times, ending 7 requiring a specific sequence of events, etc...

Does the append ending also follow a similar route of requiring several runs and does the ending of the base affect the append or does the append version always start a clean slate like say you ended the base game as a non virgin and the append always starts off as the MC being a virgin
You technically don't need to play the base game to play the append, but since it occurs chronologically after the base game, there is no reason not to. So yeah, first you play the base game from start to finish. Then the game allow you to create a cleared save data and let you choose between starting the append or a New Game+. Starting the append would be the logical choice here, but you can always go back to this decision by loading the cleared save.

Regarding the base game endings, 6 of the 7 have a very late branching path. If you beat the 4 first stages as a virgin, you can make a save before starting the fifth and final stage and you'll only have to replay this final stage while respecting the different conditions to unlock the 6 first endings.
The 7th have more specific conditions. You'll probably need another run from the start to achieve it, but if you're really reluctant to the idea,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the Append ending, the unlock conditions are not exclusive. You can respect the conditions for every ending in your very first run and you'll only have to choose your ending at the very end of the append (after beating the final boss). But if you don't respect the conditions, some endings might be locked at this point, requiring a new run or an earlier save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
You technically don't need to play the base game to play the append, but since it occurs chronologically after the base game, there is no reason not to. So yeah, first you play the base game from start to finish. Then the game allow you to create a cleared save data and let you choose between starting the append or a New Game+. Starting the append would be the logical choice here, but you can always go back to this decision by loading the cleared save.
Ohh i see thank you very much for your helpful reply! So the version provided in this thread and OP has both the base and append unless i'm not mistaken right? And one last question, would the status of the MC in the cleared save data affect her when I start the append? Like if i finished on a non virgin run but wanted to start append with MC being a virgin?

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
Ohh i see thank you very much for your helpful reply! So the version provided in this thread and OP has both the base and append unless i'm not mistaken right? And one last question, would the status of the MC in the cleared save data affect her when I start the append? Like if i finished on a non virgin run but wanted to start append with MC being a virgin?
OP should have everything.
When you start the append from a cleared save or from finishing the base game, you can choose to import your stats and items or not, meaning you can carry over your virgin/non-virgin status, your naughtiness/sensuality, etc... Or you can start with a defaut status with a virgin status.

No idea what's canon or not. The presence of a specific character in the append make it seems like ending 7 is the canon ending, but you can't be a virgin to reach it. And the default of the append put you in a virgin status.

So who knows ? I certainly don't care.

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
OP should have everything.
When you start the append from a cleared save or from finishing the base game, you can choose to import your stats and items or not, meaning you can carry over your virgin/non-virgin status, your naughtiness/sensuality, etc... Or you can start with a defaut status with a virgin status.

No idea what's canon or not. The presence of a specific character in the append make it seems like ending 7 is the canon ending, but you can't be a virgin to reach it. And the default of the append put you in a virgin status.

So who knows ? I certainly don't care.
Sweeeet, thanks for the help.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is append just additional love story or something?
Append is post game love story yes.
But it also add voicing for the whole original game (hence the big size of the append).
You can just get the append for the original game and not play the append if you don't want lovey-dovey dating love story in this setting :D

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
If anyone knew if append would be awailable on GOG?
a google serach or a search on GoG bring up a page for it. It's just not released yet there. Which bring the question "why ?" since it's out on other site.

If you want it from there, you should try to contact KG on their discord or GoG to ask if it's still planned and an ETA...

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
If you want it from there, you should try to contact KG on their discord or GoG to ask if it's still planned and an ETA...
i checked on discord and someone else ask these question before. It seems that they have technical problems with dlc system.

Sucks for me that i buoght Chevalie historie on gog.

Reactions: spokkimax

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
You... do realize that the full game with the Append applied has been uploaded to the first post here ages ago... right?
You pointed out the obvious. I'm not so dumb to be incapable of reading the title of the thread.
And do you realize the way the DLC Append has been released has plenty of glitches that desperately need to be fixed?
Read the post I made on Oct 26 and everything will be clear to you.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes