Chester99420

Aug 23, 2020
Have you tried going to the monument? The place north on the map where the evil castle once stood?
Yeah one of the wolf guys was there he says Galahad isnt in town have you tried searching unexpected places to

EDIT: Just found him way over in the slums

Reactions: Beyo

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
The "Compressed" 2.01 version should be removed from the OP downloads. It's completely unplayable because of the map bug, and can't be patched using the 2.02 version (need the full 5 gigs), so there's no reason to bait people into downloading the smaller file version.

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
I asked it already but, how do I increase the Berde´s ruin?
Everybody ignored the comment I wrote then.

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Do those little slimes have any animation? It seemed they have none as crabs but for some reason they are still avaiable at the ranch so they must have some kind of scene.

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
is it possible to pass into north slums without fucking?
why the hell there is no possibility to run the guy through with a sword in the "persuade" option

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yes. Follow the main storyline and you'll eventually be able to pass without having to deal with that guy.

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Well for 6Gb game I would expect little more. Not bad bud lot of enemies have same animation - like all human characters, mummy etc. Lot of enemies dont have animation at all and they would be much interesting. Hopefully more content will be added.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Well for 6Gb game I would expect little more. Not bad bud lot of enemies have same animation - like all human characters, mummy etc. Lot of enemies dont have animation at all and they would be much interesting. Hopefully more content will be added.
Game is finished and dev is already near the end of making his next work.

Do note that around 3 - 4 Gb of the 6 Gb of the game is the voiced text. So the game in itself is not "that" big. Even if it's still big for a H-RPG doujinshi game.

Reactions: Mekh11

Tommy Huy

Aug 30, 2017
Who exactly Im supposed to secude for the closed shop with the billboard/sign?
I am not in the Append yet, is it an Append's thing?

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
Who exactly Im supposed to secude for the closed shop with the billboard/sign?
I am not in the Append yet, is it an Append's thing?
Reaching a certain level of lust and corruption, you can basically prostitute yourself to someone npc, but you must acquire the skill with the slum prostitute.

Reactions: Tommy Huy

Tommy Huy

Aug 30, 2017
Reaching a certain level of lust and corruption, you can basically prostitute yourself to someone npc, but you must acquire the skill with the slum prostitute.
Do you mean the I II III level? or the numbers? Because I tried seduced every1 in the city with Both at III

Nevermind .... I figured it out xD
My dead brain keep thinking the "inside" room was Jeanne room somehow

Last edited:

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys, I finished the game and was wondering if there is a way to unlock the full gallery. I finished the base game as a virgin, but didn't in the append.

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes